Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [solved] how to install Kunena 1.6.1?

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #11 by iLucato
Hi folks, I need a little help. I'm trying to upgrade from 1.6.0 to 1.6.4, so I have tried the 3 options and didn't get.

By useing the 1st option "Upload package" from computer loading the zip file I get the error message "Error when trying to move the files";

By using the 3rd option the URL, I get the error message: "Failed reading network resource: Non-static method JError::raiseWarning() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context, invalid URL" which isn't invalid url if I place in a browser I get to download the file.

By using the 2nd way suggested here, "FTP" and pointing the directory, i tried with htpp, without, with slash at the end, and so on and I get the error message: "Please inform the package directory!". Urrrrrgh, I've informed in several ways. Do I need to point to an specific file? Example:

www.mysite.com/tmp_inst/inst_kunena164/install.kunena.php

How should be my directory above pointed in that input field? Any help will be appreciated!

I have tried with and without http:\\ (//):

www.mysite.com/tmp_inst/inst_kunena164/install.kunena.php
www.mysite.com/tmp_inst/inst_kunena164/install/
www.mysite.com/tmp_inst/inst_kunena164/
www.mysite.com/tmp_inst/
tmp_inst/inst_kunena164/install.kunena.php
tmp_inst/inst_kunena164/install/
tmp_inst/inst_kunena164/
tmp_inst/

Nothing worked.

Thanks in advance and have a nice sunday!

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

EsferaDoBem.com.br | iLucato.com.br | BemDoado.com.br
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by iLucato.
The topic has been locked.
More
12 years 11 months ago #12 by sozzled
The topic has been locked.
Time to create page: 0.409 seconds