Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Menu not showing after upgrading

More
13 years 8 months ago #11 by sozzled
I'll tell you what I'll do. If you PM me I'll talk you through the procedure via Skype. When we figure it out, can you update this thread with the details of what you did to make things work? Does that sound like a good deal to you? :dry:
The following user(s) said Thank You: dirkovision

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #12 by sozzled
All problems fixed after talking through the installation. :)

More
12 years 4 months ago #13 by ultimahub
How did you fix it? I cant get it to show. It was there and now its gone.

The website is www.ultimahub.com

This link will take you to one of the blogs - www.ultimahub.com/Apple-products-and-iPhone-Technology/

Please help

Many thanks

My skype is jasonhurley

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #14 by sozzled
See FAQ topic created since this topic was created over a year ago: How do I restore my Kunena menu?
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dirkovision

More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #15 by dirkovision
Hi, @quila, hope you can help me.
This time we do not succeed to create the Kunena menu like we had. It disappeared this morning and no way we can get it back. Hope you can help.
we get :
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in components/com_kunena/install/model.php on line 1524

On the website www.tref.eu
Thanks if you can help, as language barrier is the problem.
Can supply all admin data if you need.
Thanks once again.
dirko

This message contains confidential information
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by dirkovision.

More
12 years 3 months ago #16 by dirkovision
Hi, sozzled. Apologize for bothering, but the FAQ is too difficult for me to understand, so i must asked help here. Now i have also ask you for help. Hope you will.
here is a previous posting on this forum for @quila.. But i am not sure we will get answer from him as his forum does not respond either.:

"Hi, hope you can help me.
This time we do not succeed to create the Kunena menu like we had. It disappeared this morning and no way we can get it back. Hope you can help.
we get :
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in components/com_kunena/install/model.php on line 1524

On the website www.tref.eu
Thanks if you can help, as language barrier is the problem.
Can supply all admin data if you need.
Thanks once again.
dirko

This message contains confidential information

Time to create page: 0.401 seconds