×
Kunena 5.1.4 Released and Blue Eagle 1.5.1 (Yesterday)

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.4 [K 5.1.4] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 3.8.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1. This is a maintenance release.

× Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [an error occurred while processing this directive] problem

More
6 years 9 months ago #1 by Angkorthom
Hi there,

I installed Kunena 1.7.1 on Joomla 1.7. There are no other plug in yet. Everything from the back end seems to be working fine but when I go the the front end I got this [an error occurred while processing this directive]

Anybody has any hints?

Here is the Configuration Settings

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 256M

This message contains confidential information

Joomla default template details : beez_20 | author: Angie Radtke | version: 1.7.0 | creationdate: 25 November 2009

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.1 | creationdate: 2011-11-16

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.1 | Build: 5162 | Version name: UnderUret | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #2 by Matias
Apache issue. Try to google it. Here's the first result I got:
www.davidtan.org/an-error-occurred-while...sing-this-directive/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #3 by Angkorthom
Thanks, I changed the setting in Joomla and now it is fixed. I turned off Use URL rewriting in case someone else run into the same issue.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • sozzled
  • Visitor
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #4 by sozzled

Angkorthom wrote: Thanks, I changed the setting in Joomla and now it is fixed. I turned off Use URL rewriting in case someone else run into the same issue.

URL rewrite is a webserver issue; for Apache servers, it's solved by using the recommended Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) method described in the Wiki. Otherwise you need to tweak .htaccess file. Turning on/off URL rewrite is something that requires a bit of care but there's no "general" advice that helps everyone.
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to add attachements.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds