Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Background color change effects link colors?

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #11 by sozzled
The link colours are unaffected by the Blue Eagle template options. You have to add your own CSS definitions (which you should add to your Joomla site template CSS file(s)). Firebug is the way to go.

Here's something you might like to experiment with for your own site (but you'll have to change the colours around yourself). Add the following lines to your Joomla site template file:
Code:
#Kunena div, li, table, p, td, span, a { font-family: "Trebuchet MS" !important; } #Kunena div.kthead-title a { font-size: 19px; } #Kunena a:hover { text-decoration: underline } #Kunena a:link, #Kunena a:visited, #Kunena a:active, #Kunena a:focus { background-color: transparent !important; color: #F36018 !important; } #Kunena .kwho-admin, #Kunena a.kwho-admin { color: #FF0000 !important; } #Kunena .kwho-globalmoderator, #Kunena a.kwho-globalmoderator { color: #800000 !important; } #Kunena .kwho-moderator, #Kunena a.kwho-moderator { color: #0000FF !important; } #Kunena .kwho-user, #Kunena a.kwho-user { color: #5388B4 !important; } #Kunena .kwho-guest, #Kunena a.kwho-guest { color: #666666 !important; } #Kunena .kpagination .active { background-color: #830510; border-color: #830510; color: #FFFFFF; } #Kunena .kpagination a { border-color: #830510; }
The above CSS is only an example of some of the things you can add to your Joomla site template - this is what I'm using on a red/beige/black theme.
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #12 by xertox
The link colors are very much effected. Every time I change the Forum Header Background under blue ealge im Kunena Template Manager my link colors take on that exact same color.

Observe... Keep in mind my default link colors are purple like the screen shot I posted initially.

When I change Forum Header Background to #1d1d1d

And if I change Forum Header Background to #FFFFFF

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by xertox.

More
12 years 9 months ago #13 by Mr Livered
Any more on this? as xertox says, the link colours work fine - but as soon as the forum section header colour is changed in the Blue Eagle parameters, all links become that colour also.

What I'd like to do is disassociate the two: I can't see any logical reason why the section header colour should hijack the link colour as soon as it's changed from blue.

Basically the blue looks hideous on my forum but the links are fine - I just want to change the blue alone. Any help greatly appreciated.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #14 by sozzled
A similar question was asked yesterday and you may find my response to that question helpful in your case: see Link and Hover colors?
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr Livered

More
12 years 9 months ago #15 by Mr Livered
Thanks, but I think your message got cut off in its prime and I couldn't find the thread in question. Any chance you could try again with the link? Thanks :)

More
12 years 9 months ago #16 by sozzled
Don't you hate it when the cat walks over the keyboard and presses the submit button before you're ready? :laugh:
Sorry about that. I corrected the link for you.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #17 by xertox
I wish my support answer was that quick and easy ;)
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by xertox.

Time to create page: 0.429 seconds