Kunena 5.1.14 Released - Security release (13 Aug 2019)

The Kunena team is proud to announce the arrival of Kunena 5.1.14 [K5.1.14] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for Joomla 3.9.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 5.1 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 5.1.14. This update fixed 1 security issue.

× Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Merged topic]How do I add a background image behind my Kunena Menu?

More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #21 by sozzled
The subject of this topic is "How do I add a background image behind my Kunena menu?"

Can you please show me where, on the following image, is your Kunena menu? What do you want to change?

Attachments:
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by sozzled.
The topic has been locked.
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #22 by Lord Zedd
Ok ... Where the hell is it? It should appear when you hover over the forum. Yes I know this is for Kunena Menu so I must create a new topic. What browser are you using? Do you got something blocking my menu?

If you hove the home button, do you see a menu drop down? If you hover forum also a dropdown should appear.

But as I said in a previous post in the Kheader I'm not getting a background image ... while it really should.
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Lord Zedd.
More
7 years 6 months ago #23 by sozzled
It should not be up to us to find your Kunena menu. It's up to you to show us what you are talking about.

Here is the Kunena menu:

If you want to change the background image behind this menu, use the following CSS rule:
#Kunena #ktop {
background-image: url("..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx");
}
If you are talking about something or somewhere else, then use Firebug for Firefox to analyse your web page. (Yes, I used Firefox to view your site, BTW. It doesn't matter; I see the same thing in IE9 and Google Chrome, too.)
Attachments:
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #24 by Lord Zedd
I think you are mistaking what I 'm trying to say. I know what a Kunena menu is. See my picture. It is up there. I found a better solution. I just do not want the Kunena Menu on the classical position.

Anyway, this is not the problem anymore. See my picture. I have tested the drop down menu and so have at least 20 friends of mine in various browsers. You are the very first to not see the dropdown menu. This is why I am surprised. What browser are you using? Version, ...

Anyway where the arrow is, is my problem. I'm using css but in css a background in color works but a background image does not work. It wont show up the background image. Why could it be?
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Lord Zedd.
More
7 years 6 months ago #25 by Voice4Vision
This is what I have for my headers, and it works for me.
body #Kunena .kblock div.kheader,
body #Kunena div.kblock > div.kheader {
	background: url(../images/module_color.png);

Good luck,
Voice4Vision
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #26 by sozzled
Lord Zedd: I don't see a problem here. Whatever your problem is, it has to do with the styling of your div#maximenuck which has nothing to do with Kunena. This is more of an issue with your own menu system that is involved with your Joomla site template.

Your question is a question about CSS in a very broad sense, not in the narrow terms for which this forum category is established. Our job here is to help people use the Blue Eagle template or to adapt the standard features of that template. Your question is different. It's not a question of your approach being a "better" solution; in your case it's just a different approach.

I spent about an hour looking at your site, experimenting with different ideas (none of which I was happy recommending to you). In my personal opinion, I don't see anything wrong with what you you have done.
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by sozzled.
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #27 by CheechDogg
Hello Lord Zedd,

First of all let me point out to you this, that is not the Kunena Menu. Therefore any changes you are making to your template css for kunena are not going to reflect on that menu.

That menu is your joomla menu which you have added kunena menu items to and you can find the css for that here:

modules/mod_maximenuck/themes/css3megamenu/css

Second, this is not a Kunena issue it is a issue regarding your menu mod (mod_maximenuck) so any other questions regarding this issue should either be addressed to that mod's developer/author or over at the joomla forums.

File Attachment:
Find me on Facebook.

CAG Clan 1st and 3rd Person Shooter Clan on XBOX 360 & PS3
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by CheechDogg.
More
7 years 6 months ago #28 by Lord Zedd
Found a solution for everybody who has this problem.

#Kunena div.kblock > div.kheader, #Kunena .kblock div.kheader {

background:#2C5687 url('../images/forumkheaderbackground.png') repeat-x scroll center top!important;
}
  • Not Allowed: to create new topic.
  • Not Allowed: to reply.
  • Not Allowed: to edit your message.
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds