Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Changing how sub-categories are arranged in the Index view (from horizontal to vertical)

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #11 by sozzled
I was about to solve your problem before you deleted your config report! :(

The only things that I remember seeing (before the report disappeared from my view) was that
  1. You were using J! 1.5.x with Legacy mode. We discourage the use of legacy mode. Please read what we have written before about legacy mode . 99% of people who use legacy mode do not need it ... and it doesn't work properly anyway. K 1.6 is not tested with legacy mode enabled.
  2. You are using K 1.6.4. Please upgrade to K 1.6.5 (see K 1.6 Upgrade Guide )
  3. You are using a third party-developed Kunena template. We do not answer questions about third party templates here. I suspect that you will not have these issues if you use the Blue Eagle template. If you have problems with that other Kunena template, you will need to talk directly with the author of that template.
In future, if we ask you to provide your configuration report, please read carefully What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)? . So-called "confidential" information is treated as confidential between you and the forum moderators. Confidential information is so highlighted because of the confidential BBcode used in constructing the config. report. It's all explained in the link that I have just referred to.

I hope this helps.
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #12 by blacktino79
Okay I am sorry. I thought I was releasing information that could prove to be harmful if in the wrong hands. You can tell I am a newbie. I will contact my developer. Thank you!

More
12 years 7 months ago #13 by blacktino79
No luck. Still can't get those Sub-Forums horizontal.

Time to create page: 0.369 seconds