Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Merged [Resolved] [Merged topic] Blurred, blurry, fuzzy, text in category headers (text-shadow)

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #21 by arjan
Replied by arjan on topic Re: english text looks blurry
Thx for your reply.It most certainly is an item only in the forum site because the problem does not exist anywhere else. It's not a lingual problem i noticed because the swedish h2 tags is allso affected. The p tags looks good I'll paste the configuration settings and I will send you an image of how it looks.
I tried to figure it out by using firebug but have not find any clue yet..

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 128M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : joomspirit_66 | author: JoomSpirit | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 30/05/2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by arjan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #22 by sozzled
Sounds like a problem caused by your choice of Joomla site template.

I'm sorry, arjan, we can't help you because we cannot see what you're talking about. Unfortunately, in cases like yours, this is your problem and you have to resolve it the best way that you can.

See Support for PC-hosted websites (e.g. WAMP, XAMPP)

On the other hand, if you can reproduce these issues on a website that is accessible in the internet then we will see what we can do.

I suggest you read My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena which gives you some practical tips to help resolve your issues.

More
12 years 1 month ago #23 by CheechDogg
Yes I see what you are talking about now arjan.

Have you tried using another template? Try that and let me know what happens.

[img
Find me on Facebook.

CAG Clan 1st and 3rd Person Shooter Clan on XBOX 360 & PS3
The following user(s) said Thank You: arjan

More
12 years 1 month ago #24 by arjan
Thx for the support. I changed the template to beez20 and the blurry h2 tags dissappeared. I'll contact the template provider for support on this issue. Thanks again for your help.

More
12 years 1 month ago #25 by arjan
I contacted the template creator and he answered me directly with the directive to delete a certain css code in the template.css. After I did that the forum looks real sharp ;-).

Thx again for your quick help!

More
12 years 1 month ago #26 by CheechDogg
No problem arjan, most of the times it is something to do with your site's template.

[img
Find me on Facebook.

CAG Clan 1st and 3rd Person Shooter Clan on XBOX 360 & PS3

More
12 years 1 week ago #27 by yurple
Replied by yurple on topic double writing issue
There appears to be a lot of text doubled... its like double writing or bolded... not sure. For an example scroll to the bottom at: www.knowthecourse.co.nz/forum/index.html

Its the main titles like: Who is online, stats and main forum. Anyone got an idea?

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 16M

Kunena menu details:

Joomla default template details : rt_camber_j15 | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.2 | creationdate: December 12, 2011

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.4.1

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.2

More
12 years 1 week ago #28 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Aw: double writing issue
Welcome yurple!
Add at the end in your Joomla template.css following code:
Code:
#Kunena div { text-shadow: none; }

More
12 years 1 week ago #29 by yurple
Replied by yurple on topic Re: Aw: double writing issue
Thank you so much!

That did it! :laugh:

Time to create page: 0.643 seconds