Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Change legend colours: Site Administrator, Global Moderator, etc.

More
12 years 4 months ago #21 by ZYNC
where in the backend of the joomla/kunena settings do i enable the colors-legend? i'm not sure why there's no color codes anymore in my forum index page at www.chat.com.ph/forum

sorry if my question is off-topic. thanks for any help.
The following user(s) said Thank You: danss2

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #22 by danss2

ZYNC wrote: where in the backend of the joomla/kunena settings do i enable the colors-legend? i'm not sure why there's no color codes anymore in my forum index page at www.chat.com.ph/forum

sorry if my question is off-topic. thanks for any help.

I'd like to know this too.... ZYNC, i see, by your forum, that you figured out the answer to your question.... Would you mind sharing, please?

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #23 by Jiminimonka
The answer is already posted in this discussion, read through the previous posts.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #24 by sozzled
There is a problem with the URL link in msg #2 (where the answer is posted) but let me repeat the correct full answer here.

To change the legend colours, add the following lines at the end of your Joomla site template CSS file:
Code:
/* COLOR ADMINISTRATOR AND MODERATOR ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- */ #Kunena .kwho-admin { color: #FF0000 !important; } #Kunena .kwho-globalmoderator { color: #800000 !important; } #Kunena .kwho-moderator { color: #0000FF !important; } #Kunena .kwho-user { color: #5388B4 !important; } #Kunena .kwho-guest { color: #666666 !important; } #Kunena .kwho-banned { color: #A39D49 !important; } #Kunena .kwho-blocked { color: #ff0000 !important; }
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jplamp, danss2

More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #25 by danss2
Thank you, sozzled, for reposting the answer, as the link in the answer post is indeed dead.

PS - didn't help :-(
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by danss2.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #26 by danss2
I did find this code in kunena.forum.css but without any colors indicated.... It looks like this:
Code:
#Kunena .kwho-admin { } #Kunena .kwho-globalmoderator { } #Kunena .kwho-moderator { } #Kunena .kwho-user { } #Kunena .kwho-guest { } #Kunena .kwho-banned { } #Kunena .kwho-blocked { }

I've tried to insert a color code into that (ie color: #CD3F01 !important;) but nothing changed either...

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #27 by Jiminimonka

sozzled wrote: To change the legend colours, add the following lines at the end of your Joomla site template CSS file:

You mis-read Sozzled's post.

Please read the FAQ.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #28 by danss2
I didn't. I replied to it in my previous post, saying that it did not help ;-)
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by danss2.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #29 by Jiminimonka

Jiminimonka wrote:

sozzled wrote: To change the legend colours, add the following lines at the end of your Joomla site template CSS file:

You mis-read Sozzled's post.

As I said, you mis-read Sozzled's post, you should not edit the Kunena CSS file, you should be editing the Joomla CSS file.

Please read the FAQ.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #30 by sozzled
I looked at the website www.chat.com.ph/forum and there is nothing basically wrong with this website (except that it's using K 1.7.1 and we recommend that upgrading it to K 1.7.2).

I only have one question here for danss2: which file did you change? In this case you should add your changes to the end of the file ../templates/ja_social/css/template.css. The answer will be different in everyone else's case. It all depends on which file is the main Joomla site template CSS file. Only you know which file is your main Joomla site template CSS file.

There is a reason why, if you try to modify the file kunena.forum.css things won't work (see Minified CSS ) just as there are many good reasons why you should not modify any original Kunena source files. Please upgrade to K 1.7.2 and then add the changes that you need to the end of your Joomla site template CSS file.
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.419 seconds