Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Change legend colours: Site Administrator, Global Moderator, etc.

More
12 years 9 months ago #11 by sozzled
I'm sorry, I don't understand your specific question. The subject in this topic (and what all the other messages related to) was about how to change the colours of different user types involved in the forum.

What, specifically, is your question, please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #12 by Dprince1
My question is, is it possible to change the legand all together. Names, Groups, so on... i think the answer is a no but im not really sure.

More
12 years 9 months ago #13 by sozzled
Can you give us an example of what and how specifically you would like to change things, please? Maybe if you used a picture to show what you have now and what you would like things to look like.

More
12 years 9 months ago #14 by Dprince1
k so i want the legend part to change all together, Change Administrators to lets say Leaders, Global Moderator to say staff. so on and so forth, but also i would like each one to go with a group that i created. but i can not find a way to create groups in Kunena or how to link them to the legend.
Attachments:

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #15 by sozzled
You can change the text - the translation if you like (from "Site Administrator" to "Chairman of the Board" or whatever) - by looking in the language files. See Where is the language file?
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 9 months ago #16 by Dprince1
not what im talking about.
on phpbb you are allowed to make new groups in the legend and link groups to them,
k so my website is for a gaming clan.
so the things i want are. Clan Leader, Co-Clan leader, Staff, Members, Recruits... all down in the legend. im to use to phpbb but if i am not able to change it im ok with it. i can deal

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #17 by sozzled
Look at lines 61-65 of ../language/en-GB/en-GB.com_kunena.ini:
Code:
COM_KUNENA_COLOR_ADMINISTRATOR="Site Administrator" COM_KUNENA_COLOR_GLOBAL_MODERATOR="Global Moderator" COM_KUNENA_COLOR_MODERATOR="Moderator" COM_KUNENA_COLOR_USER="User" COM_KUNENA_COLOR_GUEST="Guest"
What do you mean, this is not what you are talking about?

More
12 years 9 months ago #18 by Dprince1
it is, but how do you link them to custom group's

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #19 by sozzled
Custom groups? Like what, specifically? :S

Perhaps this topic may answer your question: How to add new groups/legends for forum?

Different question to the one asked at the start of this topic.

More
12 years 9 months ago #20 by Dprince1
thank you for putting up with my crap. this helps alot.

Time to create page: 0.495 seconds