Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important Kunena 1.6 Template - Skinner - Preview

More
13 years 6 months ago #21 by xreliable
testing this out on a dev site and works brilliantly with the optional button sets. Although I'd like some psd or layered png files to use as a template to customize alternate versions
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 6 months ago #22 by MarkBoy81

MarkBoy81 wrote: it only lacks some separation border between posts

Along with this, I would also add some (even minimal) separation border between posts body and signature.
:)
To better explain which additional borders I mean, I show you a screenshot taken from demo16.kunena.com/ , where I circled those places where I would add borders:

Keep up the uber-good work! :)
Attachments:
More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #23 by fxstein
Yes it is very basic at the moment. Nothing a touch of mootools can't make way better. We are playing with some ideas that could make this look way more colorful - even if blended into a site.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by fxstein.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MarkBoy81
More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #24 by Mortti
Thanks Oliver and all K Team of this... this is very nice, easy to use and I like it possibilityes very much. I'm waiting long time something like this because I'm lazy about templates (so much other things to do) :cheer:

Thank you,

Mortti
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by Mortti.
More
13 years 6 months ago - 13 years 6 months ago #25 by MarkBoy81
Just want to congratulate again for the wonderful idea and to thank you again because this Skinner template is helping me and it's gonna help me a looot in next days.

I currently use Artisteer for the templating part of my site, and it's so easy that I can often make custom skins for particular events (just like Google does with its Google Doodles); I'm planning to make a ad-hoc template for Halloween and another one for Christmas: Skinner template for Kunena is going to help me sooo much because it will simply fit with little or no effort.

Just keep up the good work! :)
Last edit: 13 years 6 months ago by MarkBoy81.
More
13 years 6 months ago #26 by fxstein
Just a friendly reminder:

This is just a Test at the moment. This is not the final Skinner template by any means. Just something I threw together in a couple of hours. It currently does not do anything advanced, does not include and mootools visual tricks and can look very boring on some templates.

As soon as we find some time we will continue on this.

More
13 years 5 months ago #27 by tessak22
The download doesnt work...
More
13 years 5 months ago #28 by fxstein
FYI - As part of the 1.6.1 release we have merged the skinner prototype into the default template. It is now a template option rather than a separate template. This will also allow other template developers to leverage this as part of templates they derive off the default template.

As such I have removed the skinner download link in this thread. I suggest that once you have upgraded to Kunena 1.6.1 you remove the skinner template from your installs. It will not be maintained separately.

Hope you like that new feature of Kunena.

More
13 years 5 months ago #29 by snilloconator
I have installed the latest nightly build and have used the skinner! Freakin' AWESOME!!!
More
13 years 5 months ago #30 by NicholasJohn16
This is amazing guys! Awesome work!!
Time to create page: 0.512 seconds