Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important SOLVED! quote button problem...

More
13 years 5 months ago #21 by sozzled
G'day, haitao, and welcome to Kunena.

If you're having a similar problem to others who have contributed to this closed discussion, have you tried any of the solutions they've offered ... like making your enquiry to Rockettheme ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #22 by haitao
Yeah.. Sorry for answering in a closed discussion. I'm working on a fix (editing their module). Thanks.

More
13 years 5 months ago #23 by mikelll
what are the joomla rockettheme files we need to comment the quote tags? How can I solve this issue?

thanks

More
13 years 5 months ago #24 by SinisaKrisan
I could be wrong but reading the previous posts, it can easily be typography.css or something like that

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #25 by liuyouhui
Hi

I am not programmer, even though i am the webmaster of this site:
www.cil-online.com/forum/ask/howtohanjinliang.html
as you can see that the quote button is in disorder, some people told me that is a CSS problem, but after reading this post, i am still lost here.

Can you kindly take a look at it, and give me a hint of how to fix it? My issue is not RT one, since my template is not RT.
Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by liuyouhui.

More
13 years 3 months ago #26 by thug_boy
I've the same problem. But don't know how to solve the problem..
Can anyone tell me how to edit CSS files please.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #27 by sozzled
I use Notepad to edit CSS files.

You also need to know how to use FTP (or some other such tool) to copy the CSS files from your webserver to your PC, edit the file on the PC, and then copy the file back to the webserver. Is that what you wanted to know when you asked the question "How to edit CSS files?"

However, I think we're rather drifting away from the issues raised at the beginning of this topic. If we start getting bogged down in basic matters like "how to edit CSS files" then I think those issues should be taken away from this topic, wouldn't you agree? :)
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 3 months ago #28 by thug_boy

sozzled wrote: I use Notepad to edit CSS files.

You also need to know how to use FTP (or some other such tool) to copy the CSS files from your webserver to your PC, edit the file on the PC, and then copy the file back to the webserver. Is that what you wanted to know when you asked the question "How to edit CSS files?"

However, I think we're rather drifting away from the issues raised at the beginning of this topic. If we start getting bogged down in basic matters like "how to edit CSS files" then I think those issues should be taken away from this topic, wouldn't you agree? :)

Maybe you not understand me bro.:laugh:
Imean which line on CSS file I should modify, I know the CSS files edited using Notepad++
I just need to know which CSS file and wich line I must modify :)

Thank you.

More
13 years 3 months ago #29 by sozzled

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #30 by sugarat
Replied by sugarat on topic Quote button problem
Hi,

For some reason, my quote button is screwed up - see attached image.

How can I fix this? Is this due to a problem with my template?

Many thanks indeed.
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by fxstein. Reason: Password protected image removed.

Time to create page: 1.029 seconds