Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question The 5 minute quick and dirty Kunena 1.6 template

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #21 by Bube
Replied by Bube on topic Re: TextColor
It doesn´t work but it is okay thanks
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by Bube.
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 7 months ago #22 by severdia
Replied by severdia on topic Re: TextColor
Yeah, sorry it's hard to help you without actually seeing it firsthand. Good luck! :)

Author of Using Joomla from O'Reilly Media. | www.usingjoomlabook.com
More
13 years 7 months ago #23 by Bube
Replied by Bube on topic Re: TextColor
It´s no Problem it looks good now ;-)
I hope you can understand my bad English :-D
More
13 years 7 months ago #24 by powerman
thanks for this tip but unfortunately it doesn't seem to work with rocket theme template.
More
13 years 7 months ago #25 by sozzled
I think we'll need to lock this topic. I think the idea was that this topic should only be require a few minutes to read but, on reflection, it is now taking considerably more time to wade through all the different purposes that people are using it for.

Instead of one topic to discuss the numerous individual problems that people may be having, I think it's better that people look at other topics or consider starting their own if their questions have not been properly answered.

Broad questions like "Thanks for the information but your instructions don't work for me" need to be clearer and more specific. What doesn't work? Do you know why it doesn't work? What were the steps in the process that you used to get to where you now are?

The 5-minute "quick and dirty" idea was not, I believe, intended to be a replacement for a detailed set of instructions. For that we need to write those instructions. The details have not been included in here. A "guick and dirty" approach presupposes that people should not need to know how things fit together. Unfortunately, K 1.6 (in its current forum) requires a little more background knowledge than the title of this topic suggests.
The following user(s) said Thank You: taariq, canadarama, davidcole
Time to create page: 0.378 seconds