Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Templates and Colors

More
12 years 2 months ago #11 by jthunder
Replied by jthunder on topic Re: Templates and Colors
Thanks GoremanX for your reply. I can edit the CSS, but its quite easy to just copy the template and input the hex colors there. I just can't figure out yet to rename the template name in template config so I can tell which template to use.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #12 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Templates and Colors
Although it's not easy - or as easy as we would like it to be - you may find this article in the Wiki helpful: K 1.6 Template . I realise this article talks about K 1.6 but the same principles apply in K 1.7, too.

Another half-written article, How to create a template for Kunena may also be useful.

These two articles are aimed at experienced users of Joomla but I hope some of that information helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jthunder

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds