Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question CAPTCHA display problems

More
12 years 5 months ago #11 by audioindo
Thank you, I did that but it's not resolve the issue.
I also check in both firefox and chrome for mac

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #12 by sozzled
You did not make those changes to the file. Look at the file ../templates/rt_tachyon_j16/css/joomla.css at around line 147:
Code:
#recaptcha_widget_div { position: absolute; top: -140px; }
Remove or comment out this code like I showed you earlier.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #13 by audioindo
No Man, I did it..
Here's the file

I change extension to txt
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by audioindo. Reason: adding attachment

More
12 years 5 months ago #14 by sozzled
Sorry, I see what's happened. You need to force a refresh of your browser cache to see the change. Press CTRL+SHIFT+R and you will see that everything is now working the way that it should be.

More
12 years 5 months ago #15 by audioindo
Hi, it's still there :(

And another thing :
Why with secure capthca I still get spammers posting in my forum? (I already delete the posts)
can we add another security like math question maybe? Like I see alot in VB/phpBB forum

More
12 years 1 month ago #16 by bobmc859
Hello all,

I'm running Joomla 2.5, with a Rockettheme template, Carmen, and I've installed the latest version of Kunena, 1.7.2.

I've enabled reCaptcha for my forum post, only for the first 5 post, however I noticed that the reCaptcha function is at the top of my page, partly hiding behind my logo. Which make its impossible for the end users to use it. You can view this at foxapts.com

Now I'm very new to Joomla but I assume its some type of CSS setting I can edit or add, however I have no clue where to start with that and was hoping this has been addressed somewhere and someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks,
Bob

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #17 by sozzled
See the advice given in msg #10; the answer is similar in your case; the actual file name and line numbers will be slightly different.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.415 seconds