Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Merged My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena ... a collection of the many requests that we receive

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #21 by sozzled
Please read How do I change the colours of my template in Kunena? . We do not recommend directly changing the Kunena template and definitely do not edit the file kunena.forum-min.css. Add any changes that you want to make to your Joomla site template (in that way the changes will remain in place whenever you update Kunena). Another suggestion might be to add the rich's suggestion above to the end of your Joomla site template.
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #22 by Azounstone
Hi,

Awesome forum for Joomla!

Just installed it and hoping somebody can help me to adjust the right-hand side so that it is a little to the left. In other words make the width of the forum slightly less than it currently displays.

The image below shows this probably better than I have described:

Many thanks in advance for your help with this :)
Attachments:

More
12 years 4 months ago #23 by sozzled
G'day, Azounstone, and welcome to Kunena.

The easiest fix for your problem is to remove the menu modules on the right (your "User Menu" and "Sub Menu" modules look to be a waste of valuable screen space). If that idea doesn't appeal to you, I suggest you read at My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #24 by roberto_b
Hi, i have installed the Kunena last version on Joomla 1.7, seem all workign fine except i don't like the font size. (all them)
I try to check different template but it's the same, reading around the wen now is not clear for me is depend from my template or from forum template.
I see on template CSS a lot of font-size defined for any field, before change them i like know the right procedure.

my forum here

Any indication is welcome,
regards
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by roberto_b.

More
12 years 3 months ago #25 by sozzled
G'day, roberto_b, and welcome to Kunena.

The answer to this issue (as in all cases when people ask how to change the font size or colour) is to read the FAQs (see the menu item at the top of this forum). People forget that creating a website in Joomla is not just a simple matter of three mouseclicks and you're done. Creating a website in Joomla also requires some skill.

Simple answer (I solved the problem using Firebug with one mouseclick). Edit the file ../templates/jnotepad_chaos16/css/style.css and change around line 116, from this:
Code:
#content .col01 { float:left; width:640px; font-size:16px; line-height:20px; }
to this
Code:
#content .col01 { float:left; width:640px; font-size:16px !important; line-height:20px; }

More
12 years 3 months ago #26 by roberto_b
Thank you for replay,
i try this option, however if i change this parameter i change all text site on web site, wit a bad result.
Why i have different size (bigger) only on forum and not in any other module ?

bye

More
12 years 3 months ago #27 by sozzled
The reason you have a bigger font size on the forum is because of your Joomla site template. Please read My Joomla template is making a mess of Kunena . I showed you how to apply the font size used on your site template to Kunena. If you have a better way of fixing the problem then that's good too.

More
12 years 2 months ago #28 by array81
Replied by array81 on topic Link hover color
I need cahnge the defualt hover link color (red) with another color. I just have replace all #FF0000 color to my new color on kunena css file, buy it is always red.

How can I change it?

More
12 years 2 months ago #29 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Link hover color
See How do I change the colours of my template in Kunena? . Add any specific Kunena a:hover CSS rules to the end of your Joomla site template CSS file.

More
12 years 2 months ago #30 by 9themestore
Replied by 9themestore on topic Re: Link hover color
Hi,

If you want the link hover color the same link hover of your site, you can remove the section code:
Code:
#Kunena a:hover { ... }

You can find it in the forum.kunena-min.css or forum.kunena.css

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)

Time to create page: 0.679 seconds