Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Changing colors of my Kunena forum

More
12 years 10 months ago #11 by Bastard
Ya well.. but I use Artisteer for my site template with Joomla, so no scripting need for that.

I'm afraid I don't have the skills to properly change the colors correctly. Is there any forumtopic known here where I can hire someone to do it for me?!

Grtz,

Goodboy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #12 by 9themestore
Bastard,

I think, if you want to change the color of the kunena template, you must override the color property of the some element tag. And you should override it in the kunena.forum.css file.

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bastard

More
12 years 10 months ago #13 by Bastard

9themestore wrote: Hi,

You open the kunena.default-min.css file in the default template and add the following code section:

Code:
body #Kunena .kheader span, body #Kunena .kheader a { color: #ccc !important;}

and
Code:
body #Kunena .kheader a:hover { color: #fff !important;}

I hope it work. :)

Ok I will try this one first. But all my css files in the template manager say in red color: unwritable now.. don't know whats wrong!

More
12 years 10 months ago - 12 years 10 months ago #14 by Bastard
9themestore, thanks for the quick answer. You know what the above error means?! I can't edit the css files in the template manager of Kunena, cause it gives red error signs "unwritable".

Edit: Oh.. and trying to reinstall Kunena give the next error:

Kopying failed
JInstaller: :Installation: Kopying file /home/deb47108/domains/wheelblog.nl/public_html/tmp/install_4de0c3f3676bb/kunena.php to /home/deb47108/domains/wheelblog.nl/public_html/components/com_kunena/kunena.php failed
Last edit: 12 years 10 months ago by Bastard.

More
12 years 10 months ago #15 by 9themestore
Hey man,

I used the firebug and try to edit. it work. I can help you if you send me the ftp account.

:)

- Please provide your site url if it has been lived.
- Please share tip if it worked fine with you.
- Don't be shy about using the "Thanks" button below if you found my comment helpful :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bastard

More
12 years 10 months ago #16 by Bastard
You got a private message.

More
12 years 8 months ago #17 by Beccam
Replied by Beccam on topic Where is this CSS?
Hi, I am not sure what this section is called, but I am trying to change the blue section titles to Red. I am trying to find this area in the CSS files and nothing I am changing seems to work. I have also used Firebug to try and find this area but that isn't pointing me to the location for some reason.

I am using "blend with template" option checked. When I unchecked it, it changes the white text on the back background to black and the blue section titles to black.

Thank you
Attachments:

More
12 years 8 months ago #18 by sozzled
See msg #4 in this topic for your answers.

More
12 years 8 months ago #19 by Beccam
Thanks - I read that. Not sure if you are referring to the part that basically says "learn CSS" which I am trying to do, or the part that says copy this to the bottom of your template (which I did). I then uploaded that back up to my sites theme, cleared my cache and checked on 3 different browsers however nothing has changed.

I did spend 3 full days trying to figure this out on my own before running to the forums, and I understand this is a free product - but any additional help you can give is much appreciated. I'm not even trying to do anything fancy here - just change some text color. Thank you

More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #20 by sozzled
The part of the message that I think helps you with your specific question is this:

sozzled wrote: I'll give you the solution to the category link colour issue now:

Add the following lines to the end of your site template file (../templates/templatewheelblog/css/template.css)

Code:
#Kunena div.kthead-title a { color: black; } #Kunena a:link, #Kunena a:visited, #Kunena a:active { color: black; } #Kunena a:hover, #Kunena div.kthead-title a:hover { color: red; }

Obviously, though, the location and filename of your Joomla site template will be different.
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.481 seconds