Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question Template: KProSilver (PHPBB3 Clone)

More
13 years 3 months ago #11 by ghasem
hi, thank you for reply
do you have any idea when PHPBB(template for kunena 1.6) will be ready, if you can't fixit

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #12 by rod

rodvold wrote: Hello,

Spent a lot of time making this one.

Everything you need to know right here: extensiontemplates.com/joomla/kunena/kprosilver.html

cool! thanks!

I testing kunena forum with:
Firefox 25.0
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by rod.

More
13 years 3 months ago #13 by grant74
I know you mention IE early in the topic but just wanted to let you know that in IE8, red X's appear at each corner of the table. E.g. where the '-' collapse icon is. It's almost like it can't find an image or something. FF is fine.

IE is garbage and if it wheren't for users, I'd gladly never use it.

More
13 years 3 months ago #14 by rodvold
IE css file is throwing in a display:table.

Kunena templating is a headache right now. I noticed modifying the default template is a hard task - we're talking about 2 heavy CSS files (default.css and forum.css) that cancel each other out constantly, than you have the IE css file on top of that - and the default css files are minified so you always have to work in debug mode and re-minify if releasing a template. The system definitely does not cater to template designers (I'm sure that's being worked on).

I'm going to have to just strip the CSS completely, to include removing ID and CLASS calls in the PHP files themselves and start from scratch - once I get time.

Joomla Extension Templates: extensiontemplates.com

Time to create page: 0.552 seconds