Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Merged Multiple forums on one Joomla

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #21 by John
I think I found it:

change Verzorging, Vormen, Kweken and Diversen in a Hoofdcategorie. Now they are forums where you can make posts instead of a Section, this give a different layout:

Attachments:
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by John.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #22 by Oscar2
Thats not possible? But that was what I wanted and I got the feeling that was possible :S

I did link to it as a Index (category index) but the links are not there when clicking on "NL" in the main menu? See www.bonsaiempire.nl/joomlasite/forum/index

More
13 years 4 months ago #23 by Oscar2
Hi John,
But this way its not possible to show the dutch main categories together I guess? So I would have 4 dutch forums in my menu..?

More
13 years 4 months ago #24 by John
I don't think that would be possible. So...yes 4 forums or 1 forum but with child categories.

More
13 years 4 months ago #25 by Oscar2
Hi severdia,

With the index (category index) setting I cant get the kunena menu listed (that horizontal menu just above the forum categories, with links like "new topic" "my topics" etc.

Any idea on how to add the menu?

More
13 years 4 months ago #26 by severdia
Go to the Module Manager and make sure the menu module is set to display on those pages.

Author of Using Joomla from O'Reilly Media. | www.usingjoomlabook.com

More
13 years 4 months ago #27 by Oscar2
Its enabled on all pages..

The example is the NL-forum button here:
www.bonsaiempire.nl/joomlasite/nl-forum

More
13 years 4 months ago #28 by severdia
Since what you're doing is a little unconventional, I think the best way to is to just use the Joomla external link menu item instead of Kunena menu items. So go to the main page of your forum here:

www.bonsaiempire.nl/joomlasite/forum

And then create external link menu items from your header links. For example:

www.bonsaiempire.nl/joomlasite/forum/index/nederlands
www.bonsaiempire.nl/joomlasite/forum/index/deutsch
www.bonsaiempire.nl/joomlasite/forum/index/francais
www.bonsaiempire.nl/joomlasite/forum/index/espanol

I'll add to the list of things in progress to look at for Kunena 2.0.

More
13 years 4 months ago #29 by Oscar2
Thats the only thing I could think of as well.. But, the forum than disappears from my sitemap (Xmap). Not a big big problem, but ok.

There's no way to link from the kunena menu links, but including menu's? Thanks for your help!

More
13 years 4 months ago #30 by severdia
Are you using the latest version of the Kunena plug-in for Xmap? Here it is attached.

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.547 seconds