Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question [Merged topic] Menu tabs display vertically

More
13 years 5 months ago #21 by Belgarath007
No idea ? It is maybe because I use a dynamic template ? :dry:

www.porschiste.com the website for Porsche enthusiasts ! (French)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #22 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Forum display problem
I've seen the issue before but I can't remember exactly what we did to fix it. Without knowing anything other than the screen image that you posted, the best suggestion that I can offer you is to use Firebug for Firefox

Your display issues are caused by the Joomla site template that you have selected for your website. These issues can be fixed by changing the Joomla site template CSS. Firebug can help you do that.

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #23 by ench
Hi, I'm having a problem with the buttons in the top of the forum. They are placed in the y-direction and I'd like to have them in the x-direction. How come they are placed like this?
An image showing the problem
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Changed subject to improve the relevance in searching

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #24 by sozzled
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 4 months ago #25 by ench
Hi, thanks for answering. I'll be honest and tell you that i seriously don't have a clue what to do. I suppose I should edit something in a css-file but I don't know which one and I don't exactly know where. If you'd please guide me through this it would be very much appreciated! Awesome forum!

More
13 years 4 months ago #26 by ench
Hi, I seem to be having the same problem. I'll be honest and tell you that i seriously don't have a clue what to do. I suppose I should edit something in a css-file but I don't know which one and I don't exactly know where. If you'd please guide me through this it would be very much appreciated! Awesome forum!

More
13 years 4 months ago #27 by sozzled
ench: please review everything that has been written in this topic. Please provide you K 1.6 configuration report - it might help.

More
13 years 4 months ago #28 by Belgarath007
Hi !

I tried Firebug with my scarce knowledge of computer programming... ^^'

I don't find any error but I have some warnings : the property « border-radius » on kunena.forum-min.css is unknown.

See here

Is that my problem ?

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #29 by sozzled
The display on your website is now completely different to what you showed in the image in the first message posted in this topic. So, now we have different problems to deal with.

Your Kunena menu tabs are arranged vertically instead of horizontally. How about we fix that? See Menu tabs display vertically (1.6.0 final) for the solution.
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 4 months ago #30 by Belgarath007
Yes you are right. Sorry. I changed the menu. Explanation :
When I click in the administration interface on "create the menu" (don't know the perfect translation in English), I obtain that :

When I go in the kunena_menu module and take as parameter : menu style --> submenu horizontal
I obtain that :

I observe too that the position of this module is "kunena_menu". When I change this position with any other, the first position "kunena_menu" simply disappear ! I obtain again this "kunena_menu" position when I click on "create the menu"... strange...

Time to create page: 0.462 seconds