Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Before posting in this category, please read sticky topics and, as general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

If you have questions about third-party templates, please use the User-written Templates category or contact the author directly. This category should only be used for questions about templates developed and supported by the Kunena project.

Question [Merged topic] Display social networking icons (e.g. Yahoo, AIM, MSN. Google Plus, Facebook, etc.) on the forum

More
12 years 5 months ago #11 by Matias
Kunena 1.5 had those in profilebox, but not Kunena 1.6+. Just put them somewhere near birthday (etc), maybe create new row.

Offtopic: Delete post rule needs to be either plgaup_delete_post_kunena (<1.5.12) or plgaup_kunena_message_delete

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #12 by migus
Offtopic:
Actually, as I know, built-in AlphaUserPoints delete-post rule affects only the user's self deleting action (not moderation). In order to reward points after moderator's deletion you have to make additional rule and make another one implement of AUP API in Kunena code.

Altai Mountains - is a fairy tale!
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by migus.

More
12 years 4 months ago #13 by Paladin Brewer
Oooh, yes I want the moderation delete rule. I am mean like that :)

So how do I create a rule for when a moderator/admin deletes?

And I will look at Kunena 1.5 at those 2 files you listed, and compare them with mine to see if I can get the icons in, thanks.

More
12 years 4 months ago #14 by sozzled
What has "moderation delete rule" got to do with "Yahoo, AIM, MSN icons not showing up in forum"? How about you create a new topic for it. :)

More
12 years 4 months ago #15 by Paladin Brewer
Yeah the template I use (nts_kdark) does not even have that "profile" folder. :( Perhaps I will go harass the template maker :)

More
12 years 1 month ago #16 by lucablue
Is possible to get a plug in for Kunena to show the social buttons on every Thread and posts? Like near avatar or on the top of every post?

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #17 by sozzled
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.550 seconds