Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important J! 1.6.3: No Italian language in K 1.6.4 causes loss of BBcode toolbar

More
12 years 9 months ago #21 by Mortti
I take some couple hours to try find out your problems (I just compare/diff files from the K 1.6.4(en-GB) and it-IT files from the K 1.6.3 package...

Now after hours works (of the Italian language package) I can't see any error's with BBCodes anywhere. See test pictures also.

My little changelog can read here: docs.google.com/document/d/1vSv2NmUrkHI1...JstUH&hl=en_US&pli=1

I will send my it-IT.com_kunena-admin.zip and it-IT.com_kunena-site.zip packages to Matias Griese (K developer) if those help any Italian peoples? There is still a lot translation work todo.

Best Regards,

Mortti
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: sozzled

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago #22 by cobland
Hi, :)

I'm Italian naturally (sorry for my bad language please :whistle: )

Can i have the translated files?
I'm using kunena 1.6.4, bbcode and smilies doesn't work :(

Thanks
cobland

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #23 by AnyWay
Eheh, thank you Mortti, I've parsed it, too. As your version is better for sure, I hope we can see it soon here. While waiting I'm adding mine. :)
It seems that the problem was a ' char in the javascript code for the frontend and two missing " for the backend. I replaced the ' with the html special char. I've also added some missing strings.
Here is the working (I tested it only on my J1.5/J1.6 site) K1.6.4 Italian language package frontend/backend.
Thank you very much for your precious help.
Attachments:
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by AnyWay.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mortti, paktani

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #24 by Mortti
Sorry that I not checked your " to ' as it should in any language in J! 1.6. I just compare and done there very big changed for your language + add missing 4 files( all mostly for J! 1.6) etc etc changelog tell that. Changelog doing take my all time, changes was take about 30 minutes max/changelog 5-6 hours, couple testing 2 - + hours :)
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Mortti.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AnyWay

More
12 years 8 months ago #25 by paktani
Hi all. Thank to AnyWay.
I just started using Kunena and the first step i've done was to use the Italian Language, but initially i haven't tested the frontend with english forum. Now, i was reading the forum for 3 o 4 days about the bbcode menu not showing. I was involved in deleting via ftp the files uploaded after the fresh intall, and when i discovered that was that version of language file that was causing the problem i searched the forum for this interation between language file and javascript.

I would like to say a very, very big THANK YOU for the great compare work AnyWay have done, and i suggest to put those language in the distibution of Kunena (there are some mispelled words, but nothing that cannot be corrected manually).

I have a only Italian public so it was important to have a easy to use and italian-compliant ( :silly: ) component. Kunena make me happy from the first moment. Great Job B)

Regads. :woohoo:

Time to create page: 0.399 seconds