Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Avatar problem

More
13 years 1 day ago #11 by gvvampire
Replied by gvvampire on topic Re: Avatar problem
Thank you for your answer.

For the second problem that i had about not deleting posts in the forum i found a solutio.The cause it was the joomfish.I downgrade it to a previews vertion and everything works ok.... i thing.

Now about the major problem, i still not get any solution.
As i read in the topic that you told me the k must be istalled before the k2 but this is not happent in my case.
The template it was preinstalled with the k2 and now must i uninstall it and reinstall?Ami correct?

Anything else?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 day ago #12 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Avatar problem
The major problem? :S Do you mean the avatar issue?

You've fixed the Legacy mode issue? Yes / no

Do you have a plain Joomla website, with no other extension (just the plain rhuk_milkyway template) and do you still have issues with avatar images? Can you post your K 1.6 configuration report on this plain Joomla site? Can you provide us with access to this plain Joomla site?

More
13 years 1 day ago - 13 years 1 day ago #13 by gvvampire
Yes i mean the avatar issue

Couild you please tell me how can i add a plain site with other extentions?Do you mean that must i unistall ALL other plugins,modules etc ?? :woohoo: and lost everything or what?

i thing that will help
Last edit: 13 years 1 day ago by gvvampire.

More
13 years 1 day ago - 13 years 1 day ago #14 by sozzled
I don't want you to change anything on your site.

I would like you to create another Joomla website on the same server as your current, "real" site. This new Joomla website should be based on J! 1.5.23 with no extensions added. You should use the rhuk_milkyway template. You should enable basic Joomla SEO (see Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) in the Wiki if you don't know how to do this). Then I want you to install K 1.6.3 and make no changes to the configuration settings.

You can't get a more "plain" Joomla site than this.

After you have done this, I want you to see if you still have problems with avatar images. If you don't have problems then you know that your "real" site is not properly setup. If you do have problems then we need to figure out why you are having those problems. I don't think you will have any problems but I want to be sure that we understand that you don't have issues with your webhosting platform. Does that sound like a reasonable test strategy to you?
Last edit: 13 years 1 day ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 1 day ago #15 by gvvampire
I just install the clean joomla site and everything works perfect.
The avatar works and the delete option work aswell.

What have i done wrong in the real site?

Any idea?

Do you want me to send you via pm the clean joomla url?

More
13 years 1 day ago #16 by sozzled
What have you done on your real site? Only you know what you have done. I suggest that you make a backup of your plain site and, one by one, add all the other extensions that you have added on your real site until you find that the avatar problem comes back again. Then you will know that the last thing you added was the cause of the problem in the first place.

Now that I know you don't have a problem with your clean site, there is no need for you to send me any more information.

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #17 by greendezine
Replied by greendezine on topic Re: Avatar problem
I'm having a similar problem with the avatars not being uploaded upon save. I've read through this entire post, and others, but have found no solution. I tried everything suggested in the posts, and still can't get it working.

The step's I've performed are:

- Disabled all the third-party system plugins
- Enabled MT Upgrade, in the top of the systems plugin list
- Turned off Rockettheme's title spans
- Enabled Kunena debug mode: No error messages displayed

Here's a copy of my Kunena configurations below. Can you please help me troubleshoot this further?

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 512M | Max file upload: 2M

Joomla default template details : rt_gantry_j15 | author: RocketTheme | version: 3.1.5 | creationdate: December 1, 2010

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: 2011-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by greendezine.

Time to create page: 0.459 seconds