Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Lightbox displays part of image (with some templates)

More
12 years 11 months ago #11 by sozzled
Does your question concern a problem that you are having with the lightbox feature?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #12 by etkritikonspoudon
it regards establishing what needs to be included in a Custom Template's folder as a possible answer to the problem of the user who created the thread...

He did not specify what kind of non-default template he is using and how he created it or if it is one of those offered here in KED, so I made a hypothesis that it could be due to the missing /js folder, if such a folder is necessary to be copied to the custom template folder and if its actually missing from his current template's folder...

So, as a possible resolution I asked what files and folders need to be copied from the default template to ensure sound functionality for custom templates...

This reported problem could be a manifestation and a result of this particular lack in documentation...

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #13 by sozzled
I think that the answer to the lightbox problem is more concerned with how the initialize.php file needs to be set up rather than whether certain files need to be included in the custom template, but I could be wrong.
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.419 seconds