Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question My Topics and Recent Topics - Where are they?

More
12 years 11 months ago #11 by sozzled
Thank you. That wasn't so hard, was it?

Please use the standard Kunena Blue Eagle template not the one that you created and have loaded.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HolidayAuctionChief

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #12 by HolidayAuctionChief
Hi, and thanks for your continued assistance on this. It wasn't difficult!
What might be is how do I get this Blue Eagle thing?
I'm really sorry, but I am willing to learn! :-)

More
12 years 11 months ago #13 by sozzled
Blue Eagle template (is the default template) is shipped as a standard part of Kunena. According to your configuration report, your Kunena template is something called Holiday Auction Forum version 1.6.0 created on 4-Jul-2010. That's your creation. Go to Kunena Forum » Template Manager and make the Blue Eagle template the default template for your forum. If you do not see Blue Eagle template listed then you should re-install K 1.6.3 and the Blue Eagle template will be correctly installed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HolidayAuctionChief

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #14 by HolidayAuctionChief
Here is the Config in Blue Eagle set as Default. Thanks for helping with that. I've learnt more about Kunena. Hopefully I'll find out why I'm missing things now.?

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 2M

Joomla default template details : holauc | author: ChrisH - Newwave Design Ltd | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: 08/23/10

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.1 | creationdate: 2010-10-23

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by HolidayAuctionChief.

More
12 years 11 months ago - 12 years 11 months ago #15 by sozzled
There are a couple of things in your configuration report that look a little odd to me. Look at your report above where it mentions version of Kunena that is installed:

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare

Now look at the line above where it shows you the template that you are using for Kunena:

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.1 | creationdate: 2010-10-23

Compare this with should appear for a "typical" site that is also running K 1.6.3

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: 2011-01-31

So, you see, your site does not stack up the same way as a "typical" site.

Out of the box, K 1.6.3 should work, immediately, without you doing anything to it. Something is decidedly screwed up here and I don't know what you've done. Rather that figure out what you've tried to do, I were in your shoes I would reinstall K 1.6.3 and then see how things behave after that.

I cannot see what lies beyond the information shown in your K 1.6 configuration because only registered members of your site can access your forum. As I wrote earlier, for security reasons we do not register ourselves with other users' sites merely to test them. It is your responsibility to provide us with some means of accessing your forum. Whether you do that by opening your site to unregistered users or whether you provide us with a test account is your choice.

Therefore, I do not know what else is "missing" as you describe it. What else on your site do you suspect is missing?
Last edit: 12 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.522 seconds