Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Attachments appearing two times

More
13 years 1 day ago #21 by alaplume
sozzled,

Thank you for your feedback on my site. Our legacy mode was enabled for a reason that came up a few years ago, so I went ahead and disabled this. I also just upgraded my Kunena version to 1.6.3.

However, I am still having the same issue with my images appearing twice. lol! I can't seem to figure this one out. :)

Here is a link that shows you this: www.guild1.com/forum/authors-support/95-strange-error-message
If you click on the "funnyerror.jpg" attachment, you will see that the image appears twice on the page.

I updated the code in the open file /components/com_kunena/template/your_template/initialize.php file - but this didn't solve this issue.

Any other suggestions?!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 day ago #22 by alaplume
vvolf69,

Thank you for your suggestion to edit the /components/com_kunena/template/your_template/initialize.php file...but I don't see any difference in the code you are suggesting to replace with.

search for
CKunenaTools::addScript( KUNENA_DIRECTURL . 'js/mediaboxadvanced/js/mediaboxAdv.js' ); //

replace with
// CKunenaTools::addScript( KUNENA_DIRECTURL . 'js/mediaboxadvanced/js/mediaboxAdv.js' ); //

Am I missing something? Any help on how to resolve this issue is greatly appreciated! :)

Thanks!

More
13 years 1 day ago - 13 years 1 day ago #23 by sozzled
I understand the problem, Andrea, and I also understand the solution. Basically, what vvolf69 is suggesting (and this is confirmed by the developers, too, as a viable way to overcome the problem caused by some RT templates, is remove the line in your Kunena template's installation.php (or "comment it out" by using the double-slash characters).
Last edit: 13 years 1 day ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 1 day ago #24 by alaplume
Ahh, I see!! I commented this code out and it worked perfect!! Only one image appears now for an attachment! Yeah!!

Thank you for all of your help! :)

Time to create page: 0.498 seconds