Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Kunena menu problem

More
12 years 9 months ago #11 by whispers
Replied by whispers on topic Re: Kunena menu problem
Finally figured it out.

So anyone that is having this problem here is what i just did to figure it out & yes I feel incredibly stupid for wasting the last couple days trying to get this working.

I went to the menu manager and the third one down said Kunena menu manger. Clicked on it and it gave me a host of options on how I wanted to create my Kunena menu including what I wanted to name it and where I wanted to place it & the type of menu it was going to be. I chose Entry page and will play around with it for a bit, but I finally got a menu button now.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.322 seconds