Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question K 1.6.3: NoixACL integration -> "Catchable fatal error" error

More
13 years 1 month ago #11 by acghedini
Hi,

Yes, I´m running Legacy Mode, however i´ve tried with it off too.

I see the error when I try to answer a topic after set up integration acl to noixACL. However, the error doesn´t occur whey I set up the integration ACL to auto-detect.

In any cases, Kunena is the only componente in may web site tha is not able so show the groups created on noixACL.

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #12 by sozzled

acghedini wrote: Yes, I'm running Legacy Mode

Please read the very important information about legacy mode . It is very important that people do not use legacy mode . K 1.6 has not been tested with legacy mode.

acghedini wrote: The error doesn't occur whey I set up the integration ACL to auto-detect.

Do you think that this is the answer? I'm sorry but I do not have any experience using noixACL. Perhaps someone else has an idea.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 1 month ago #13 by acghedini

Please read the very important information about legacy mode. It is very important that people do not use legacy mode. K 1.6 has not been tested with legacy mode.

Yes, but i´ve tried with legacy mode tunr off, too.

Do you think that this is the answer? I'm sorry but I do not have any experience using noixACL. Perhaps someone else has an idea.

No ideas. For a friend who has a joomla, noixacl and kunena running it´s all okay, however with me, since I upgraded my K1.5 to 1.6 my new groups created on NoixACL is not showed.

Thanks.

More
13 years 1 month ago #14 by Matias
NoixACL is the worst designed component I've never seen (= read code), but as it was the only working free ACL component 6+ months ago, I added support for it.

I had to fix over 10 bugs just to get it to run in my test site and from reading the code it was obvious that you could easily break the whole Joomla installation by doing something wrong inside backend administration. And even worse -- it has also serious security vulnerabilities.

So my advice to you is not to use NoixACL as nobody is maintaining it. Best free ACL component (in my knowledge) is currently Artof User.

More
13 years 1 month ago #15 by acghedini
Well, i´ve tried with Artof User too. Still not working. :(

More
13 years 1 month ago #16 by Admata

acghedini wrote: Hi,

After I have updated my Kunena to 1.6.3 version, i´m having this problem everytime i answer a topic:

Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /home/reinodai/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/libraries/integration/access.php on line 280

I got the same problem after update K 1.6.2 -> K 1.6.3 but not everytime! It occures in members only kategory and yes I use noixACL 2.0 and I use that because JXtended made everybody as moderators in my Universal Ajax chat component. No legacy and no old 1.5 modules. Funny thing is that message itself is delivered as it shoud be :unsure:

Here is my settings:
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 100 seconds | Max execution memory: 200M | Max file upload: 200M

Joomla default template details : hakomaja030710 | author: | version: 1.1 | creationdate: 2010-07-03

Kunena default template details : Coral | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: 2010-07-04

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: The file doesn't exist uddeim.j15.xml !

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.0-RC2) | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

More
13 years 1 month ago #17 by Admata

sozzled wrote: Where do you see the error, "Catchable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string in /home/reinodai/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/libraries/integration/access.php on line 280"?

For me: immediately after klicking Submit button, following image appears:
Attachments:

More
13 years 1 month ago - 13 years 1 month ago #18 by sozzled
Thank you for giving us some more information.

You also have some "issue" involving uddeIM. Do you have uddeIM installed? What version of uddeIM are you using?

I would also suggest to you that you upgrade your version of Kunena Latest module.
Last edit: 13 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 1 month ago #19 by Admata

sozzled wrote: You also have some "issue" involving uddeIM. Do you have uddeIM installed? What version of uddeIM are you using?

Not so that I would be aware of it. I use uddeIM 2.1 stalbe version and it works wery well. I f you spotted that there is no messageicon in some messages, it is because they are written by guests B)

I would also suggest to you that you upgrade your version of Kunena Latest module.

Yes - I shoud do that and uddeIM also offers 2.2 stable version. It just that when I fixed latest module (RC version) with hardlink to latest posts it has worked ok.

More
13 years 1 month ago #20 by Matias
Your fatal error has been fixed into K1.6.4. Please join into testers group if you want to get the newest builds.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Admata, sterfield

Time to create page: 0.452 seconds