Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question K 1.6.2 - Submit button does not work for guests

More
13 years 2 months ago #11 by sozzled

ender wrote: After so many issues with 1.6.2, I will not give a chance to this and stay with 1.6.1 ...

I haven't seen any other questions that you have asked about K 1.6.2 issues. :dry:
The topic has been locked.
More
13 years 2 months ago #12 by trogladyte
I am entering old posts from another board, and set guests being able to post.

When I navigat eto the board on the new site as a guest, there is a New Topic button, and it's clickable, giving me a blank topic to complete. I enter the information and there are 2 problems. There is no way to assign a name to the guest as the old board did. That's less of an issue though.

The second problem is much more of a worry. After completing the post, I click Submit and nothing happens.

What am I doing wrong please?
More
13 years 2 months ago #13 by xillibit
Hello,

This is a known issue with K1.6.2, it will be fixed with K1.6.3

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
The following user(s) said Thank You: roydepp
More
13 years 2 months ago #14 by trogladyte
How far away is the next update?
More
13 years 2 months ago #15 by Schaijik
Are there any SVN files we can test already, guest posting is rather important for us.
More
13 years 2 months ago #16 by sozzled
The following user(s) said Thank You: Schaijik
More
13 years 2 months ago #17 by Schaijik
Thanks for the suggestion Sozzled, it does fix the Submit button, but somehow I think there is another problem with the catagory dropdownbox at my site for anonymous users.
More
13 years 2 months ago #18 by sozzled

Schaijik wrote: ... I think there is another problem with the catagory dropdownbox at my site for anonymous users.

"other" problem, new discussion topic, please. When reporting "other" or "new" problems, please make sure that you include your K 1.6 configuration report and describe, in as much detail as you can, exactly how to reproduce the problem. Simply saying that "I have a problem with a feature" could mean anything. When do you get this problem and how can someone reproduce this problem on their own website (or on your website, if it can't be reproduced on anyone else's website).

Thank you.
More
13 years 2 months ago #19 by xillibit
Hello,

For guys wanted a quick fix, replace the following file in /components/com_kunena/lib/kunena.special.js.php :

File Attachment:

File Name: kunena.special.js.zip
File Size:1 KB

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: grant74
More
13 years 2 months ago #20 by grant74
Thank you very much xillibit and really appreciate what you're doing.
Time to create page: 0.389 seconds