Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Breadcrumbs

More
13 years 4 months ago #11 by cuevision
Replied by cuevision on topic Re: Breadcrumbs
Hello @quila

Thanks again! Normally when I click on 'index' at the upper tabs of Kunena, this tab will be turn into blue, so that the visitor knows he is on the index. This will be the same e.g 'Recent topics, etc.

And going to the breadcrums, and set it up as you described, this link works fine, but it will not turn the index tab itself into blue, although the breadcrumbs link did so nice.

Hope this is more clear ;-)

You can see it yourself at forum.networkmagic.nl

Regard,
Ed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #12 by cuevision
Replied by cuevision on topic Re: Breadcrumbs
Hi @quila

This is solved. I was forgotten to activate the default menu-item in the parameters. I have set this to -Index and The index tab is at landing blue activated.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Ed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.492 seconds