Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Attached images in Google Chrome not showing fully

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #21 by isti
I have just upgraded to Kunena 1.6.2. The situation remains the same as in Kunena 1.6.1 was in Google Chrome 8.0.552.224 and Mozilla Firefox 4.0b8 browsers.
In Opera, Safari, IE it works fine, just the frame changed to black and the lower part with the button Close changed to tarsparent.

Any suggestion?
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by isti.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #22 by xillibit
With kunena 1.6.2 and default template, it's working well in Google Chrome 8.0.x and firefox 4.0b8.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 3 months ago #23 by snilloconator
I have tested in both as well and can confirm popups are working very nicely. Only thing I could suggest is for you to clear all your history/chache in each browser.

More
13 years 3 months ago #24 by isti
Thanks for you reply xillibit and snilloconator,
In our system we use the default template and the following results will be seen:

This is in Opera 11

Google Chrome 8

Firefox 4

The configuration settings are:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 2M

Joomla default template details : hcsc | author: Székely István | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 28.12.2008

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.1 | creationdate: 2010-10-23

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.2 | Build: 3894 | Version name: Team | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Installed (Version : 2.2)

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

I would be grateful if you could help me.
Attachments:

More
13 years 3 months ago #25 by xillibit
Two possibilities :

-You have disable the configuration option in kunena backend to use an another lightbox system
-You have modified the kunena default template to don't use the mediaboxadvanced template

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 3 months ago #26 by isti

Two possibilities :

-You have disable the configuration option in kunena backend to use an another lightbox system
-You have modified the kunena default template to don't use the mediaboxadvanced template

Would you give me some details please?

More
13 years 3 months ago #27 by isti
The problem resolved!

As in the configuration settings can be seen the default template in the site is 1.6.1. I do not know why but during the upgrade process the template did not upgrade to 1.6.2.

From the downloaded component archive I unzipped the new default template and uploaded via ftp and - what a wonder - it works properly.

Many thanks for your help.

Time to create page: 0.412 seconds