Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Forum Links not working - Error message

More
13 years 5 months ago #11 by MartinD
ok - thx for trying - I have tried everything but to no avail..

Anyone else?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago - 13 years 5 months ago #12 by MartinD
I have added my support configuration info..

Login for Admins

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Enabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 60M | Max file upload: 10M

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0 | Build: 3620 | Version name: Spika | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Installed (Version : 1.8.8) | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Last edit: 13 years 5 months ago by MartinD.

More
13 years 5 months ago #13 by haithun
Two new ideas:
1. Problem with legacy mode. You should turn off if you dont have any Joomla 1.0 addons.

2. Problem with rewrite rules and conditions in htaccess file. Maybe disable it for test reasons.

More
13 years 5 months ago #14 by MartinD
Thank you for the info - I have managed to get the links working again (not by disabling the Legacy plugin) but I can not remove the "Notice"

"Kunena Notice: You do not have default Kunena Menu."

and

"Kunena Notice: No menu item assigned. Please check Kunena Menu.!"

More
13 years 5 months ago #15 by haithun
I can't see that message but it is caused by a missing kunena menu in the Joomla! menus and therefore a missing default itemid.

More
13 years 5 months ago #16 by sozzled
The "notice" seems to be more of an annoyance, in your case, than anything else. This is a known issue with K 1.6.0 that, even though you may have fixed the problem, the notice still appears. This defect has been fixed in K 1.6.1.

Yes, we would also like to remind users who are still running with the System-Legacy plugin enabled that it is in their interest to disable this plugin. We feel that this is important advice - users can choose to ignore it if they like - that may or may not have ramifications for Kunena. Whichever way you look at the issue, users who continue to be dependent on Legacy mode (in order to outdated and unsupported J! 1.0 software on their websites) will have to face the reality of their situation. The full discussion of the issues appears in Legacy mode in the Wiki. Please read it and take action sooner rather than later.

More
13 years 5 months ago #17 by haithun
Sozzled why aren't you posting the download link of current Kunena 1.6.1 build which is also running on kunena.com?

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #18 by sozzled
*** off-topic ***

haithun wrote: Sozzled why aren't you posting the download link of current Kunena 1.6.1 build which is also running on kunena.com?

K 1.6.1 is still under development. It is not supported. If people use K 1.6.1 DEV they do so at their own risk. K 1.6.1 DEV is fairly safe to use but it's still being built and so the software is changing on a daily basis.

I can make available a copy of K 1.6.1 DEV to anyone who asks me nicely (by PM) ;) but I am not going to provide a copy here, on the forum, for people to take and to then complain about it later. The latest development source code is available on the SVN for anyone to obtain if they want it and if they know how to use it. Most people - people like me, for instance - don't know how to use the SVN.

Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by sozzled.

Time to create page: 0.391 seconds