Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Kunena Internal Error - "500 - JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1104"

More
13 years 5 months ago #21 by sozzled
We don't know if you have a corrupted database. We do know that you have a webhost that is unsuitable for running Kunena.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #22 by fxstein
Only way to tell if something is wrong with the db is to have a dba with Joomla knowledge look at it.

This is extremely rare and usually only happens when people without MySQL knowledge use phpMyAdmin and start deleting things. Kunena checks for missing tables.

I still believe that it is the hosting provider that you are using.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
13 years 5 months ago #23 by PaulyPaul
Ok, thanks everyone and I fully understand all your concerns with host but going back a few posts I asked whereabouts could I manually insert the command into the Kunena code. Any suggestions?

This way I can test if such a hack will work for me.

Yours in hope and gratitude!

Time to create page: 0.469 seconds