Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Merged topic] Kunena Notice: Menu item /forum (Itemid=nnn) does not have Kunena Menu

More
13 years 2 months ago #111 by strangeoddone
Replied by strangeoddone on topic error?
I have this error:

Kunena Notice: Legacy menu item in /strange-odds-and-ends-forum (Itemid=39). Redirected to /forum (Itemid=69).

I don't run joomla legacy, and I don't know where this error is coming from. It happens everytime I click on the forum. Please help?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #112 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: error?
Hello,

This not mean that you have legacy plugin, but that you have an old legacy item wich is still and it need to changed

Can-you put please your kunena report configuration settings ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 2 months ago #113 by sozzled

strangeoddone wrote: I have this error:

Kunena Notice: Legacy menu item in /strange-odds-and-ends-forum (Itemid=39). Redirected to /forum (Itemid=69).

I don't run joomla legacy, and I don't know where this error is coming from. It happens everytime I click on the forum. Please help?

If you had searched for "Kunena Notice: Legacy menu item" you would have turned up this topic. I have merged your question with a topic that will help you.

This is one of the reasons we really appreciate people putting the actual error message as the topic subject: it helps others who might also be searching about their problems. Using the subject "error?" is not very helpful. I would ask you to remember that in future. Thanks. ;)

Time to create page: 0.473 seconds