Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Fatal error: Class 'YOOTools' not found

More
13 years 2 months ago #11 by the tops

fred6038 wrote: Hi,

Add this to line 16 of ....\templates\my_yootheme_templatename\html\mod_mainmenu\default.php

Code:
require_once(JPATH_BASE.'/templates/my_yootheme_templatename/lib/php/yootools.php');

This should solve the problem.

This can't solve my problem:
Fatal error: Class 'YOOTools' not found in D:\Tools\wamp\www\the tops\templates\yoo_level\html\mod_mainmenu\default.php on line 16
Please help me solve this problem,thank you !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #12 by the tops

the tops wrote:

fred6038 wrote: Hi,

Add this to line 16 of ....\templates\my_yootheme_templatename\html\mod_mainmenu\default.php

Code:
require_once(JPATH_BASE.'/templates/my_yootheme_templatename/lib/php/yootools.php');

This should solve the problem.

This can't solve my problem:
Fatal error: Class 'YOOTools' not found in D:\Tools\wamp\www\the tops\templates\yoo_level\html\mod_mainmenu\default.php on line 16
Please help me solve this problem,thank you !

补充一下:
Warning: Spoiler!

More
13 years 3 weeks ago #13 by boliviano
Hi there,

I`ve got a similar problem after migration to kunena 1.6 on joomla 1.5.22. My main page will not be shown any more, all other sides work fine.

I think the problem is the YOOcarousel - extension which i use only my mainpage (you can see it on the live site: www.my-trainee.de . all other sites and the forum itself works fine, but not the start page. I think I need a special fix for the yoocarousel, like its writen down there for the yooaccordion. but unfortunately I have no idea of php.

this is what I allready integrated in my website-code:

require_once(JPATH_BASE.'/templates/yoo_evolution/lib/php/yootools.php');
$yootools = &YOOTools::getInstance();
$accordion = $yootools->getParam('accordionMenu', array());

I would be happy, if someone can help me with this, thanks alot!!!

More
12 years 8 months ago #14 by leyeti77
Did you fix your problem ?

More
12 years 7 months ago #15 by boliviano
No, i could not fix it.there a two problems i encountered: my old yootheme template and the carousel. So i´m still running the old kunena version and working on grading up my joomla installation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #16 by leyeti77
Ok, that's not cool.
I have tried with a newer tempalte (still from YooTheme) on my local replica.
Seems to work, but I have lost all my message in the forum.
I have to retry, because the lost is probably due to too many attempt.

Time to create page: 0.367 seconds