Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Polls still broke?

More
13 years 5 months ago #11 by detlef
Replied by detlef on topic Re: Polls still broke?
Generally my forum works but I don't understand some errors

For example:

www.operatoresociosanitario.net/forum/ev...ituto-cortivo-in-oss

and

www.operatoresociosanitario.net/forum/ev...vo?limit=20&start=40

xillibit what about ?

Offerte di lavoro per Operatore Socio Sanitario OSS su Lavoro oss

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #12 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Polls still broke?
Maybe it's the signature which causing this kind of issue, try to remove your signature to see if it's works better.

I advise to disable display errors from php when you are in production environnement.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 5 months ago #13 by kssocial
Replied by kssocial on topic Re: Polls still broke?
I've just searched to find something as to how to set up a poll in Kunena. The only link I found (in this thread) leads nowhere and I can find nothing in the docs about the subject, and I've searched the threads and can't find anything there also. Maybe I'm missing it but if I am it seems to have been well hidden.

This is for K1.6.1. I would have assumed that there would be something in the wikig or docs about poll setup but I haven't been able to come across it.

Mike

More
13 years 5 months ago #14 by kssocial
LOL

Ok, I give up! I found that the polls are enabled in the category. I did that. In the frontend I enabled there also. Yet, no matter what I do when I go to post a new thread in the category where I enabled the polls I get nothing that points me to setting up a poll.

I never claimed to be a latter day Einstein but I have to admit this is really making me feel a bit inadequate! :laugh: I sure would appreciate a bit of help here with how to setup a poll.

Mike

More
13 years 5 months ago #15 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Polls still broke?

kssocial wrote: The only link I found (in this thread) leads nowhere and I can find nothing in the docs about the subject.

What is the link? Let me see if I can help correct it for you.

Documentation about polls in the Wiki: How to set up polls in Kunena and upgrade from the hack . Does this help?

More
13 years 5 months ago #16 by kssocial
Thanksk Sozzled! I have read that and have done all of it (I think) but there is NO poll icon in the bbcode. Maybe I have still forgotten to set something in the backend but I can't find it if I have. Below is the config as reported by Kunena.

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 96M | Max file upload: 10M

Joomla default template details : yoo_flux | author: YOOtheme | version: 5.5.5 | creationdate: October 2010

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.1 | Build: 3858 | Version name: Timu | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Installed (Version : 2.0.1) | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.0.47) | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

More
13 years 5 months ago #17 by mindriot
Replied by mindriot on topic Re: Polls still broke?

sozzled wrote: We're prepared to work with those who are prepared to work with us. I would like to know if mindriot ever found a resolution to the problem.

I abandoned the issue, became a low priority :laugh:

Im up to running K1.6.1 on that site, with a diiferent template on the forum and on the site, I'll go revist the issue and see what happens and come back to this.

More
13 years 5 months ago #18 by mindriot
Nope.

On submitting post I got a 500 error page which is a new one for me :
Code:
JDatabaseMySQL::query: 1062 - Duplicate entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY' SQL=INSERT INTO jos_kunena_polls_options (text,pollid,votes) VALUES('Yes','12678','0')

The post was made but where the poll should be returns :
Code:
Poll: Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in components/com_kunena/template/A3/plugin/poll/pollbox.php on line 37 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in components/com_kunena/template/A3/plugin/poll/pollbox.php on line 37 Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in components/com_kunena/template/A3/plugin/poll/pollbox.php on line 107 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in components/com_kunena/template/A3/plugin/poll/pollbox.php on line 107 Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in components/com_kunena/template/A3/plugin/poll/pollbox.php on line 108 Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in components/com_kunena/template/A3/plugin/poll/pollbox.php on line 108

For me this has been broken over many kunena releases, many different joomla updates, different joomla themes and different kunena themes including the default one. :P

I have not the slightest clue why, if devs want access to have a look youre welcome, just let me know.

More
13 years 5 months ago #19 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re: Polls still broke?
The query has failed because you have the same record in the poll table and after the poll datas are empty, so you are some php notice
The second part will be fixed in k1.6.2

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
13 years 4 months ago #20 by mindriot
Thanks for replying.

So the second part, the display errors will be fixed in 1.6.2?

How do I fix the first bit? Would it be as simple as cleaning out the data in the mysql tables.

Time to create page: 0.708 seconds