Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved [Resolved] Internet Explorer limitation: too many CSS files causes category icons disappear!

More
11 years 10 months ago #1 by sissan38
Hello,

I have an issue on Internet Explorer on my website.

When we go on the Index of the forum page, the folder image which show if there are new posts or not are not shown.
All works fine on FF and Chrome.

I have seen this issue but as I don't use IE ... no problem ... but now a user is telling that he have the issue too. So, now it's a problem :(

Anyone can help me please ?

Thanks in advance for your replis,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #2 by Matias
Do you have the same issue in kunena.org?

More
11 years 10 months ago #3 by sissan38
No, i have not the issue here.

I don't understand why.

More
11 years 10 months ago #4 by sissan38
I don't know if this can help you :

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 50000 seconds | Max execution memory: 90M | Max file upload: 40M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : blackwidows04 | author: | version: 1.0 | creationdate: 2012-05-07

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.8 | UddeIm 2.6

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

More
11 years 10 months ago #5 by sissan38
Looking on the source code, on this website, the stylesheet of kunena are declared on the source whereas on my website the css are not declared on the html

Nevertheless the Kunena template is well display. Just issues with all image because it's as it don't know where is the source folder of the css files and don't find after that the image because of a related url on the css ...

But no idea on how solve this issue. Anyone have an idea ?

More
11 years 10 months ago #6 by sozzled
This may or may not be relevant: see Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) . You cannot use Joomla! SEF rewrite without a valid .htaccess file. Also suggest you upgrade immediately to J! 2.5.4

More
11 years 10 months ago #7 by sissan38
I have updated Joomla to the 2.5.4 version and added the .htaccess file ... and i have always the same issue :(

More
11 years 10 months ago #8 by sissan38
Looking at all the solutions I have try to desactivate displayed module ... and it looks like it's the Calendar module of AllEvents which is the root cause of the issue.

Thanks for your help

More
11 years 10 months ago #9 by sissan38
In case others person have the same issue in the past, it's not AllEvents the issue but a limitation on Internet Explorer.
IE is not able to load more than 31 CSS files.
It appear that I am on the IE limit !!

More
11 years 10 months ago #10 by 810

Time to create page: 0.448 seconds