Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question SOLVED:: Unable to move posts/replies to other topics + more rel. issues

More
12 years 2 months ago #11 by danss2
Thank you, guys, for the new update :-)
Unfortunately, I updated and.... nothing changed :-(
can anyone help, please? :unsure: :blush: :S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #12 by sozzled
Try resetting Kunena configuration back to original (default) values. It might help to see your updated configuration report, too. Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: danss2

More
12 years 2 months ago #13 by danss2
Resetting didn't help...
Here is configs:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 300 seconds | Max execution memory: 512M | Max file upload: 10M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : sekretwhitegrayclean11 | author: Dan A | version: 1.1 | creationdate: 2011-12-30

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints 1.5.13 | Jomsocial 2.4.0

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | My Kunena Forum Posts 1.7.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.1 | Kunena Stats 1.7.1

More
12 years 2 months ago #14 by danss2
Alright, I found a solution and the resolution :-)
And just in case someone else would have simillar issue, I'll post what fixed mine. Now, I am still puzzled as to how this particullar "thing" effected forum.... But nevertheless, it did fix all my issues with forum AND some other small issues I had with JomSocial.
So, here is what I did:
My JomSocial version was 2.4.0 and I also had some minor issues with members's pictures, avatars (as far as uploading), video's and stuff like that. All it took was for me to apply update patch for JomSocial to bring it up to version 2.4.2 and my issues with avatars and pics disappeard. I thought: why don't I check forum and see IF this, somehow fixed it as well. To my delight - IT DID! :-) As I was saying, I'm still not sure how it is connected...
So, if any one can shed some light on how it is related - I'd really appreciate it :-)

Time to create page: 0.439 seconds