Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Bug [Problem assumed resolved - no response from user] K 1.7: unable to post messages on the forum

More
12 years 5 months ago #11 by dgrossu
Sorry, the Registered users can not post anything.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago - 12 years 5 months ago #12 by sozzled

dgrossu wrote: I am still not able if I log in ...

That statement, in itself, seems to be the root of the problem. Why can't you login? I suggest that you look at the FAQ on this subject: How do I register new users to my website and where should they login to use my website?

You haven't given us too many clues about why things aren't working at your site, except to say that things aren't working. I asked you before if we might be able to see your configuration report. Do you think you could provide us with that information, please?
Last edit: 12 years 5 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 5 months ago #13 by Matias
Are you using Joomla 1.7? Have you changed ACL? Did you check your category ACL settings that they allow registered?

More
12 years 5 months ago #14 by dgrossu
Hi, when registered users try to access New Topic, they receive the following messages. See attachement.
errors.docx

:cheer:

More
12 years 5 months ago #15 by dgrossu
Undefined property:stdClass::$id in component/com_kunena/funcs/post.php on line 261
Undefined property:stdClass::$thread in components/com_kunena/funcs/post.php on line 321

More
12 years 5 months ago #16 by sozzled
I have merged all of your separately asked questions into this one topic. I am concerned at how long this issue has been going on without a resolution. Please read the posting guidelines that appear at the top of this page. If people paid some attention to the information contained in the posting guidelines, I am sure that we would be better able to understand the issues that you are having, instead of trying to guess what's going on. Thank you.

More
12 years 5 months ago #17 by Matias
@dgrossu:

Above PHP Notices are not from Kunena 1.7.1 -- do you have older version installed? If you do, please upgrade to the latest version as it doesn't have any notices.

More
12 years 4 months ago #18 by dgrossu
Hello,

I installed the latest version and wanted to add the file with all the messages that I got but for some reasons, I can not add an attachment.
Shortly:
Page is not directly properly message received when I tried to post a message on the web site.

Another user tried to post something and got the message "Category has been locked".

How do I unlock a Category? :dry:

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #19 by Matias
Redirection issue comes probably from your menu structure -- make sure that you don't have 2 aliases with the same name/content anywhere in your menu (look for forum in different menus). This issue is only in Joomla 1.5.

You can unlock category from backend.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by Matias.

More
11 years 11 months ago #20 by sozzled

Time to create page: 0.435 seconds