Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important Topic headings are composed of squares

More
12 years 7 months ago #1 by Solex
I have a problem with displaying the topic headings (in Russian)
topic headings, if their length is greater than 14 characters are composed of squares
what can I do?
information is presented below
onlinesea.ru/forum/latest.html

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Enabled |

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 2M

Joomla default template details : theme140 | author: Mercury | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: 19 May 2011

Kunena default template details : Example Template | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.5 | creationdate: 2011-07-27

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.5 | Build: 5005 | Version name: Babel | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: ARTIO JoomSEF: The file doesn't exist sef.xml !

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #2 by detlef
Try to update your forum to Kunena 1.7

Offerte di lavoro per Operatore Socio Sanitario OSS su Lavoro oss

More
12 years 7 months ago #3 by Solex
I updated the kunena to version 1.7, but nothing has changed(((

More
12 years 7 months ago #4 by detlef
Try also to active mootools plugin and ability UTF-8 support on Kunena configuration

Offerte di lavoro per Operatore Socio Sanitario OSS su Lavoro oss

More
12 years 7 months ago #5 by Solex
Worked Out with mootools)! but now my site looks different( its theme uses cufon, and with mootools it does not work: the fonts do not change

More
12 years 7 months ago #6 by Matias
Looks like you have wrong collation in your database. Have you imported data from some other forum or older version of Joomla?

More
12 years 7 months ago #7 by Solex

Matias wrote: Looks like you have wrong collation in your database. Have you imported data from some other forum or older version of Joomla?

No i didn't do that

More
12 years 7 months ago #8 by Matias
It looks like some characters are not recognized either by your browser (or maybe your OS is missing those characters in current font?) or they are not valid UTF-8. Did you look at on how they show up in database or by using another browser?

More
12 years 7 months ago - 12 years 7 months ago #9 by Solex
in other browsers all the same. I need to update the joomla theme, as it does not support the new version of mootools.
I suggest to close the topic.
Last edit: 12 years 7 months ago by Solex.

More
12 years 7 months ago #10 by Matias
One more question: does this happen with other templates or do you believe that it's template issue? I bet that it's something else.

Time to create page: 0.433 seconds