Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Attachment upload button not working

More
12 years 6 months ago #11 by joemiller
Hi to you and LarsAgerstrand,
It may not be a css problem. The quickest way to find out is to either change templates, or temporarily rename your css files and see if the problem persists.
There are a number of css issues that may cause this problem, and yours may not be the smae one as mine. The way I found my particular one was, having established that removing the css file removed the problem, was to selectively comment out bits of my css until I found the bit causing the problem. I still don't understand why it caused the problem, but it now works!
Hope this helps!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 months ago #12 by LarsAgerstrand
Hi!

If I change the template the attach button starts to work.

If I turn the jQuery off in the template manager it still does not work, so it is nothing with the jQuery (have another CB button that is not working because of that problem)

So how should I approach the problem with the template and kunena, it is a template I bought for joomla. Is it something that they should fix do you think?

/ Lars

More
12 years 6 months ago #13 by joemiller
Hi Lars, if it's a paid for template I would be looking for support from the template designers.

More
12 years 3 months ago #14 by Ende
Yeah..I solved it...

I my case I am using a template and in one of the css-files I found this part:

.hidden{display:none}

deleted and the button works... The button is some kind of a hidden objekt...

Perhaps this information helps you!

B)

Time to create page: 0.536 seconds