Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Cannot Change Avatars After Site Copy

More
12 years 7 months ago #11 by AndyInSpain
That particular problem seems to have disappeared now, so I would really appreciate any further help in resolving the avatar problem. Resetting the forums configuration has not helped. I've checked and re-checked the relevant CHMOD permissions, checked and re-checked the integration options, but still I cannot display nor change avatars.

Does any kind person have any further ideas?

Many thanks

Andy.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 7 months ago #12 by Matias
Delete /media/kunena/avatars/resized folder..
Then check the permissions from folder itself and all files in /media/kunena/avatars/users

If this doesn't help, check if attachments upload works. If it does not work, try to install kunena and look what happens (if it fails, you could have bad PHP settings -- or wrong permissions again).
The following user(s) said Thank You: AndyInSpain

More
12 years 7 months ago #13 by AndyInSpain
Matias,

Many, many thanks for your help. I shall try the things you suggest.

Attachments are uploading fine. We'll see what happens with your suggestions.

Here's hoping!

Much appreciated

Andy.

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds