Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Posting guide:

For a quick response, please give us as much information that helps us to understand the problem.
Please read first What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)?
This category is for:
  • Kunena 1.7 product-related issues only; and
  • when your Kunena forum does not work.
Do not use this category:
  • to request adding to or removing from the standard features of Kunena;
  • if your question is of a commonly asked "how to" nature;
  • if you are not using the latest stable release of Kunena; or
  • ▪ general Joomla or website adminstration matters
General hints: How To Ask Questions The Smart Way .
Please read the guides posted as sticky topics in this category.
Also refer to the FAQs menu tab above for frequently asked questions.

Note: Support for, and all questions relating to, K 1.7 will cease on 31 August 2012. Our advice is, if you are having problems with K 1.7, to upgrade to K 2.x as soon as practicable,

Question [Merged topic] MIscellaneous, unresolved logout issues with Kunena component

More
12 years 2 months ago #21 by camel007
Replied by camel007 on topic Re: Set up logout
Yes i have and still going to that damn page!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #22 by CheechDogg
Replied by CheechDogg on topic Re: Set up logout
You have a redirect set in Jomsocial that is doing this. Check your settings there.

Remove the following menu item as well:

53 Forum forum jomsocial index.php?option=com_kunena&view=entrypage

[img
Find me on Facebook.

CAG Clan 1st and 3rd Person Shooter Clan on XBOX 360 & PS3

More
12 years 2 months ago #23 by camel007
Hi thanks for reply
the menu link u advise to delete is the one in kunena menu that "create menu" creates and is the link labeled "Forum'?
And what are the recommended setting in joomsocial as i have to choose something. Is this conflicting with the login module redirect?
Cheers

Attachments:

More
12 years 2 months ago #24 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Set up logout
Change the target of the Kunena Login module logour, from "Front Page" to "Home". If that does not work, I will need to see your configuration report again; I should not have to see another screenshot of the module settings, though.

More
12 years 2 months ago #25 by camel007
Ok tried that still no luck.
report:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 24M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rhuk_milkyway | author: Andy Miller | version: 1.0.2 | creationdate: 11/20/06

Kunena default template details : KProSilver | author: ExtensionTemplates.com | version: 1.6.2 | creationdate: 2011-01-01

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.2.4

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Search 1.6.2 | Kunena Groups 1.7.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.7.2 | Kunena Stats 1.7.2 | Kunena Login 1.7.2 | Kunena Search 1.7.2

cheers

More
12 years 2 months ago #26 by CheechDogg
Replied by CheechDogg on topic Re: Set up logout
Yeah front page will be directing to what ever is designated as the "front page" and not necessary your main page.

[img
Find me on Facebook.

CAG Clan 1st and 3rd Person Shooter Clan on XBOX 360 & PS3

More
12 years 2 months ago #27 by sunny33days
Hi, may I ask how you solved this issue? Was there a hack you needed to do? My Login/Logout buttons don't work either and I would prefer to just removed them (not needed as I have community builder login module in place).

Time to create page: 0.500 seconds