Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Posting guide:

For a quick response, please give us as much information that helps us to understand the problem.
Please read first What information should I include when I ask for help (including how to post my configuration report)?
This category is for:
  • Kunena 1.7 product-related issues only; and
  • when your Kunena forum does not work.
Do not use this category:
  • to request adding to or removing from the standard features of Kunena;
  • if your question is of a commonly asked "how to" nature;
  • if you are not using the latest stable release of Kunena; or
  • ▪ general Joomla or website adminstration matters
General hints: How To Ask Questions The Smart Way .
Please read the guides posted as sticky topics in this category.
Also refer to the FAQs menu tab above for frequently asked questions.

Note: Support for, and all questions relating to, K 1.7 will cease on 31 August 2012. Our advice is, if you are having problems with K 1.7, to upgrade to K 2.x as soon as practicable,

Question [Merged topic] MIscellaneous, unresolved logout issues with Kunena component

More
12 years 6 months ago #11 by mainiac
I have upgraded to Kunena 1.7.0 and I am still having the same issue (I have disabled login integration (in configuration) which does get rid of the Login display, yet the 'Logout' button still displays in the forums).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 months ago #12 by Azeri
Replied by Azeri on topic Set up logout
Hello
How camn I set up logout to main page

More
12 years 4 months ago - 12 years 4 months ago #13 by animator3000
Replied by animator3000 on topic Re: Set up logout
Go in extension/module select your module and put home to Logout Redirection Page. You must have kunena login module.
Last edit: 12 years 4 months ago by animator3000.

More
12 years 2 months ago #14 by camel007
Hi
I have 1.7.2 and j1.5.25
my problem is when we log out it goes to a page i cant find anywhere(login redirect works)
This page

I have login module 1.7.2 and set the redirect for home but it wont go there?

All i want is it to go to a page with a login screen

Hope you can help
Attachments:

More
12 years 2 months ago #15 by camel007
Thanks for moving this post here but i have already seen this and it still dont work?

I have login module 1.7.2 and set the redirect for home but it wont go there?

More
12 years 2 months ago #16 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Set up logout
Have you posted your Kunena configuration report somewhere as well as the settings you're using with the Kunena Login module (might be easiest to show the Kunena Login settings as a screen shot, perhaps). I'm fumbling in the dark owing to an absence of any technical information that assists in understanding all the issues involved.

More
12 years 2 months ago #17 by camel007
Replied by camel007 on topic Re: Set up logout
ok sorry i understand need more info

Report here:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 64M | Max file upload: 24M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rhuk_milkyway | author: Andy Miller | version: 1.0.2 | creationdate: 11/20/06

Kunena default template details : KProSilver | author: ExtensionTemplates.com | version: 1.6.2 | creationdate: 2011-01-01

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: Jomsocial 2.2.4

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled | Kunena Search 1.6.2 | Kunena Groups 1.7.0

Modules: Kunena Latest 1.6.2 | Kunena Stats 1.6.2 | Kunena Login 1.7.2 | Kunena Search 1.6.2

and module settings:

thanks
Attachments:

More
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #18 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Set up logout
Thanks for all of that. I now understand the problem and, I believe, the cause. The cause is your Joomla menu structure.

I suggest you click the FAQs menu item above the forum here and, particularly, read How do I restore my Kunena menu? . When you get the menu working you will then find that the logout redirection should work for you.

In your own best interests, please upgrade the following extensions that you are using: Kunena Latest, Kunena Stats, Kunena Search (module and plugin), and the Kunena Groups plugin for JomSocial.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

More
12 years 2 months ago #19 by camel007
Replied by camel007 on topic Re: Set up logout
Thanks for the quick reply
I did the create menu and still no luck? what ever i set the redirect to it always back to
sparkyforum.co.nz/forum/recent

Really stumped on this one !

More
12 years 2 months ago #20 by Jiminimonka
Replied by Jiminimonka on topic Re: Set up logout
Did you update all the components as sozzled suggested? I think that might be the first step.

Please read the FAQ.
Only one question per topic.
Search before you ask a question.

Time to create page: 0.554 seconds