Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is only for reporting defects or problems with Kunena 1.6 test versions with Joomla 1.6. This is NOT a support forum - there is no support for test versions. Users should NOT install K 1.6 alpha or beta test versions on websites with live production data.

Question User information can't be changed and avatar won't upload

More
13 years 2 months ago #11 by sozzled

ziked wrote: For the record, I am using the latest Kunena version.

For the record, "the latest Kunena version" is not very helpful. Please post your K 1.6 configuration report; this contains details about what version of Kunena you are using and what version of Joomla you are using and will help us to help you quicker. Thank you for your co-operation in this matter.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 2 months ago #12 by ernst
Yes, I found the manually solution with synchronizing by hand too. But that can only be a workaround. It is not possible to synchronize every half an hour.
After synchronizing the selected box for synchronizing is unselected. It does´nt store the selecting.

Here my configuration report:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 90 seconds | Max execution memory: 50M | Max file upload: 8M

Joomla default template details : beez5 | author: Angie Radtke | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: 21 May 2010

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: 2011-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: The file doesn't exist uddeim.j15.xml !

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #13 by sozzled
You have an issue with the integration of uddeIM; please fix it. Have you checked with www.joomla.org to see if your site meets the minimum technical requirements for J! 1.6?
Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 2 months ago #14 by singletrack
Looks like you may have installed the wrong version of uddeIM.

The version you need is in the com_uddeim_j16 as outlined in his readme.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #15 by ernst
Okay, Now I have downloaded and installed the newest version from uddeim (the _v1.6 versions). I dont no why the report shows an error with udeIm. I have defenitly installed the 1.6 versions. And uddeIm runs well.
But the problems with kunena are constant.
Here the new configuration report:

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 90 seconds | Max execution memory: 50M | Max file upload: 8M

Joomla default template details : beez5 | author: Angie Radtke | version: 1.6.0 | creationdate: 21 May 2010

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.6.3 | creationdate: 2011-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.3 | Build: 4344 | Version name: Parlare | Kunena detailled configuration:

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: The file doesn't exist uddeim.j15.xml !

Third-party SEF components: sh404sef: Disabled or not installed | ARTIO JoomSEF: Disabled or not installed | AceSEF: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Posts: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by ernst.

More
13 years 2 months ago #16 by singletrack
Well, Having a look through my system I too get the missing xml - so I think that is a red herring. Will have to deal with uddeIM in order to resolve. Kunena may also be designated to look for that file, which is more likely the case, and unable to find it due to uddeIM that is to be installed is not 15.

I however do not have "constant" problems with Kunena - only issue I am dealing with is the user sync not occurring when a new register enters the forum. This issue was present before I installed uddeIM and after as well.

More
13 years 2 months ago - 13 years 2 months ago #17 by satikas
I confirm this issue. Avatar files are saved, yet do not appear in the user profile.
Profile information can not be updated either.

I think it has something to do with the absent MySQL entries form Kunena tables.
I have played around with the settings of integration, yet nothing appears in the DB for "kunena_users".

So I think it is a bug caused by missing SQL entries from users table.

htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 120 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 4M

Joomla default template details : yoo_crystal | author: YOOtheme | version: 5.5.0 | creationdate: January 2011

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Disabled or not installed | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Last edit: 13 years 2 months ago by satikas.

Time to create page: 0.438 seconds