Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is only for reporting defects or problems with Kunena 1.6 test versions with Joomla 1.6. This is NOT a support forum - there is no support for test versions. Users should NOT install K 1.6 alpha or beta test versions on websites with live production data.

Idea Admin is not admin

More
13 years 4 weeks ago - 13 years 4 weeks ago #11 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Admin is not admin
This topic is devoted to receiving reports about the administrator-is-not-a-Kunena-forum-administrator issue. Thank you for the reports about the administrator-is-not-a-Kunena-forum-administrator issue. We ask people to please to not hijack this topic to ask questions about when K 1.6.4 is expected to be available for public download; those questions are off-topic to this discussion and have been discussed elsewhere in the forum. Further questions about when will K 1.6.4 be released will result in this topic being locked.
Last edit: 13 years 4 weeks ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 weeks ago #12 by jachri
Replied by jachri on topic Re: Admin is not admin
Hi
I have the exact same problem, I cannot moderate my own forum. Is there a way to work around this problem until the release of the update?
Or do I have to create a new user and make that user administrator?

More
13 years 4 weeks ago - 13 years 4 weeks ago #13 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Re: Admin is not admin

I cannot moderate my own forum. Is there a way to work around this problem until the release of the update?

Set your account to "Global Moderator" in Kunena Backend.
Last edit: 13 years 4 weeks ago by rich.

Time to create page: 0.344 seconds