Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Login Form when/when not

More
12 years 10 months ago #11 by sozzled
See my PM to you as a way of moving forward to resolve your problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #12 by clairence
This message contains confidential information

I do want the restriction that only logged-in members can view the forum, as seen here:
www.kunena.org/forum/168-k-16-support/96.../post?do=reply#96986

I want to know how to edit the text in the box on that page, so I can put a link to the login form (or include the login form in that outlined text box)?

Because as that page is currently configured, the message says "you must register or log in", but there is nowhere to actually register or log in.

thanks for your time.

More
12 years 10 months ago #13 by sozzled
Based on the information I posted in msg #5 of this topic, to change the following text:

Only community members can participate in forum threads. You must register or log in to contribute.

edit the file ../language/en-GB/en-GB.com_kunena.ini at around line 427:
Code:
COM_KUNENA_LOGIN_FORUM="Only community members can participate in forum threads. You must register or log in to contribute."
Going back to what is written in Where is the language file? replace the term "yourlanguagetype" with the international standard code ( RFC 4646 ) of the default language used in your Joomla site (namely en-GB) and you might now realise how msg #5 could have made more sense to you.

Sorry for the trouble I caused you earlier. I hope this information helps you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: clairence

More
12 years 10 months ago #14 by clairence
Thank you again.

If you see my response in message #6, I did not find en-GB in the languages folder. I'm sure it wasn't there.

But for reasons most likely related to my incompetence, I can now see that file right where it should be, and I see the line to which you refer. Perfect.

Thank you for your patience.

Time to create page: 0.510 seconds