Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Can I change message text in Kunena emails?

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #11 by tompasworld
I will try to inform the translator. The problem is that I donĀ“t really know if the translator is active anymore.

The sv-SE.com_kunena.ini says the file was created/updated in October 2010.

When I first installed Kunena, I never installed a separate language pack, the forum was automagically in Swedish so the language files must have been in the installation package and this was in 2011 ie long time after the language files I use were created.

I also see now that there are no Swedish translation forum here, which I believe I have seen earlier, so it may be difficult to find an active translator.
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by tompasworld.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 9 months ago - 12 years 9 months ago #12 by Mortti
Can you send that your current language package to me (take contact by PM) so I can look/diff quickly if there are more missing lines? btw sv-SE was in K 1.6.3 installation package but I just look it and I see that there was already missing file too (that is only for J! 1.6.x installations = sv-SE.com_kunena.sys.ini)
Last edit: 12 years 9 months ago by Mortti.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.761 seconds