Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question How do I enable quick reply?

More
13 years 3 months ago #11 by eriwet2
Yes

This is my setup now...

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Disabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 60 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 55M

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.6.0 | Build: 3620 | Version name: Spika | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: AlphaUserPoints: Disabled or not installed | CommunityBuilder: Installed (Version : 1.3) | Jomsocial: Disabled or not installed | UddeIm: Disabled or not installed

Plugins: System - Mootools12: Disabled | System - Mootools Upgrade: Enabled | JFirePHP: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Discuss: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Search: Disabled or not installed | My Kunena Forum Menu: Disabled or not installed

Modules: Kunena Latest: Enabled (Version : 1.6.0-RC2) | Kunena Stats: Disabled or not installed | Kunena Login: Disabled or not installed

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #12 by sozzled
Thank you. It's nice to get feedback.

Please upgrade from K 1.6.0 to K 1.6.2. I think that will help with your problems. :)

Also, you might find it worthwhile to upgrade the Kunena Latest module, too.
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by sozzled.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eriwet2

More
13 years 3 months ago #13 by eriwet2

xillibit wrote: Hello,

You have something which load Mootools 1.1 which doesn't work with kunena, kunena needs Mootools 1.2.x :

Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/mootools/1.11/mootools-yui-compressed.js"></script>

I don't know what is loading this, but you try to disable all third modules and plugins, re-enable them one by one to see which one need to be removed.

I'll try this approach as well, thanks for the tip.

More
13 years 3 months ago #14 by eriwet2

sozzled wrote: Thank you. It's nice to get feedback.

Please upgrade from K 1.6.0 to K 1.6.2. I think that will help with your problems. :)

Also, you might find it worthwhile to upgrade the Kunena Latest module, too.

OK, I'll try that - now I have lots of things to try, thanks guys! :)

More
13 years 3 months ago #15 by eriwet2
OK, now I tried upgrading Kunena to 1.6.2 including Kunena Latest on my test site. However, this did nothing for my quick reply. So I guess xillibits idea to go through all plugins & modules is next.

I realize its a good idea to upgrade to 1.6.2 on my main site as well. But I found that the included Swedish translation needs a lot of work. I can give it a try but I don't know what I need to do to share the results with others.

More
13 years 3 months ago #16 by eriwet2
Ok, seems like it works now, heres what I did.

First I installet 1.6.2 on my test site. That didn't help, then I disabled alla plugins and modules as suggested. This resolved the problem and when enabling the plugins one by one I found that "System - Google Ajax library" was causing this.

Then I tried to disable this plugin on my main site but it didn't help. I then figured that it was the combination of Kunena 1.6.2 and disabling the plugin that was the key. But upgrading to 1.6.2 wasn't enough. I had to look for more conflicting plugins and found that "System - myApiConnect" also needed to be disabled.

Thanks for all help

More
13 years 3 months ago #17 by vientogris
I don't understand nothing.
I thought I solve my problem before but I'm now with the same problem.
Now I can't see the bbcode here, in your kunena forum!! I'm going crazy. I have enter in this support forum with firefox and ie and I can't see it.
Maybe there is a problem with my eyes :pinch:
Well, I have updated my forum two weeks ago and my users don't report me any problem.
In a local copy on my computer now is working fine, I don't understand nothing.

<script type="text/javascript" src="/includes/js/joomla.javascript.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="/plugins/system/mtupgrade/mootools.js"></script>

<script type="text/javascript" src=" www.elmultiverso.com/components/com_kune...ed/js/mediaboxAdv.js ">
<script type="text/javascript" src=" www.elmultiverso.com/components/com_kune...lt/js/default-min.js ">
<script type="text/javascript" src=" www.elmultiverso.com/components/com_kune...s/kunena.poll-min.js ">
<script type="text/javascript" src=" www.elmultiverso.com/components/com_kune...ult/js/editor-min.js ">
<script type="text/javascript" src="/media/system/js/validate.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #18 by vientogris
And now I do another reply to mi previous post and I see it! It's magic!
:S

This is really strange
Code:
<script type="text/javascript" src="/includes/js/joomla.javascript.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="/plugins/system/mtupgrade/mootools.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.elmultiverso.com/components/com_kunena/js/mediaboxadvanced/js/mediaboxAdv.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.elmultiverso.com/components/com_kunena/template/default/js/default-min.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> // <![CDATA[

Edit: There's something wrong with my computer, my firefox or something. I'm in another computer and I see the bbcodes in my forum, your forum... why?
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by vientogris. Reason: Adding more news

Time to create page: 0.509 seconds