Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Last Visit Date Incorrect For People Who Have Never Visited

More
12 years 11 months ago #11 by kozzmic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 11 months ago #12 by joelouw
Yes I also still await an answer on this one.

More
12 years 11 months ago #13 by sozzled
The Kunena project team is looking into a way to workaround this issue as part of K 1.6.4.

More
12 years 11 months ago #14 by joelouw
Cool thank you very much, I think we will all appreciate it a lot.
While they at it, it would be awesome if they could also make the 'Skype" name in your profile also a link like with the Twitter end Facebook icons.

More
12 years 9 months ago #15 by Nikolai_V
Hi all, i've 1.6.4 v installed and there was the very problem: After logging in there was a welcome string and there was the last visit string just a bid down. I fixed that problem as followed: in a file /components/com_kunena/template/default (or probably any other theme folder)/loginbox/logout.php i fount and replaced this string: <li class="kms"><strong><?php echo JText::_('COM_KUNENA_MYPROFILE_LASTVISITDATE'); ?>:</strong> <span title="<?php echo CKunenaTimeformat::showDate($this->user->lastvisitDate, 'ago', 'utc'); ?>"><?php echo CKunenaTimeformat::showDate($this->user->lastvisitDate, 'date_today', 'utc'); ?></span></li>
by tis string: <?php if ($this->user->lastvisitDate != "0000-00-00 00:00:00"): ?><li><?php echo JText::_('COM_KUNENA_MYPROFILE_LASTVISITDATE'); ?>:<span title="<?php echo CKunenaTimeformat::showDate($this->user->lastvisitDate, 'ago', 'utc'); ?>"><?php echo CKunenaTimeformat::showDate($this->user->lastvisitDate, 'date_today', 'utc'); ?></span></li><?php endif; ?>
In this case the string "last visit" will not appear on the first visit, and a visitor will not get confused by year 1999.

actually i've made a little bit different thing: On the first enter to the account a visitor can see "it is your first visit" but for this case i had to add a new string to my language file. I am not going into particulars, i thing the first case is enough
Regards!

More
12 years 9 months ago #16 by joelouw
Hi Nikolai

Thank you, I did it and it worked. Still on 1.6.3 but it all works now.
Once again thank you

Joe

More
12 years 9 months ago #17 by Nikolai_V

Time to create page: 0.375 seconds