Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Problem with userlist in frontend

More
13 years 9 months ago #11 by Matias
It's only visible for moderators and admins. Google = unregistered visitor in the eye of Kunena.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #12 by danfox
@matias
I did not modify the template.
The problem comes up in the normal userlist. The user count is ok, but there are more pages than needed. So many pages are empty...

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #13 by Cerberus
Site is not K1.5.12 it look like it is an unoffical italian version of k1.5.10 that the users is running all copyright links go to www.kunena.it and not here and as i said above this error was one of the one present in that problem version of kunena that was recalled.

my advise to you is install the offical version of kunena from this site and not any other claiming to be kunena ( kunena.com is the ONLY offical site for the kunena project )

FYI - www.kunena.com/download this is were you can get a copy of K1.5.12
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Cerberus.

More
13 years 9 months ago #14 by danfox
That is the K1.5.12 version from kunena.com, the only italian thing is the translation.

Time to create page: 0.544 seconds